Currently in a long lockup.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by seidenki, Nov 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    A few weeks ago, I sought out a Timelock keyholder who was willing to give me tasks in the Fond of Writing program.

I had one very nice mistress step up and I'm locked for some months. Let me tell you, the FOW tasks can get fiendishly difficult. It's a massive tease knowing your best effort might reduce the time but anything less will probably increase it! Last time I checked, the TimeLock time was 24 weeks... if she hadn't made it lie to me...

My C6kS is definitely giving my value for money.

Sei.

2. GG1955

GG1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    I wish you luck with FOW, it defeated me constantly

3. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    It's only the last two tasks that have nearly defeate me. And despite the temptation to type fast, the key is to type slowly. But the goal of my lockup was to endure FOW... So.

Sei.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    Sounds deviousness!! The more you fall behind, the longer you go without!! Sounds like an old girl friend of mine! Lol

Keep us updated and if you find the time, some info on what your required tasks are and how your Mistress is controlling Time Lock. You have gotten my attention in more ways than one!!

Pondering, Missy Tanya

5. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    The tasks have been typing text out of a essay someone wrote about chastity. It's dry but riveting. And whoever wrote it has managed to make each subsequent tranche just a little bit harder to type. I have a set time to type (the last one was 50 minutes!), with an extra minute for each wrong line. My tasks do not come with a minimum count of lines entered, just a minimum number of errors.

The FOW distractions are things like "Type faster" (which means more mistakes) or "Getting used to chastity?" or "It's locked away - get used to it"

Looking at FOW's task manager, it is dreadfully easy to create almost impossible tasks. The text to be entered can be hundreds if not thousands of characters long, and there can be up to eight of them! For extra obvious difficulty, the slave's entry box can be echoing asterisks, which makes it very hard to know if you're making mistakes! For less obvious extra difficult, you can add a ridiculous amount of extra time for each mistake. It can get truly torturous.

My mistress seems to be fairly lenient with problems, though. It helps that we agreed how much time I could put into it each week and when I pointed out I was exceeding this, she changed the parameters of her satisfaction slightly.

Sei.

6. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Where does someone find more info about FOW? is this a web site or a downloaded program

7. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    There is a Yahoo group devoted to the FondOfWriting program. I haven't joined it; my mistress sent it to me long before I knew about the group.

Sei.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    A nice task is something like "I nEed A MistReSs wHo kNoWs hOw to hAve mE bY tHe bALLs anD RuIn mY seX liFe", and printing asterisks so you won't know if you make a mistake. Plus distractions. Plus time (and time on Timelock) for errors.

9. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    A more feindish task is something like "My penis is locke dup and is going to stay that way. My mistress won't tell me how many months it will be before I might be set free. This is what I have asked for and deserve" (note the missing period and typo) for a minimum of an hour with 5 minutes added for each mistake - on a line that should take you 90 seconds to tytpe. And distractions like "Horny much?" and "It's not getting out". There is a psychological element with FOW that is easily overlooked.

Sei.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice