Cumming in chastiy

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by kazuo92, Aug 21, 2021.

1. kazuo92

kazuo92 New member

Chef
    England
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Hi to all.
    I' d like to know if is possible to cum with vibrator like magic wand when are in chastity.
    I'll try without the cage and after some time its happened, but in chastity (I have a holy trainer v4) the things change, because the material block a bit the vibration, so I dont feel the same sensation.
    Do you ever had succes ? Have some tip/suggestion ? Thanks

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    I've done it a couple of times. Play with how much pressure you put on the cage. Just the right amount will create vibrations everywhere. The orgasm, in my experience, is akin to a ruined orgasm in that there isn't much pleasure, although it can shoot like a regular orgasm.

kazuo92 likes this.
  3. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Yes, I have cum caged using a magic wand, as stated by tecolote you just have to find the right pressure and spot to hold it for the vibrations to transfer through.

For me it hurts like hell afterwards, my balls are already held fairly tight in a ball trap type cage and when they pull up when cumming it makes it feel like they are being cut off. Just more incentive to not cum while caged, and a threat for my partner to use to keep or get me back in line.

1mlockedup and kazuo92 like this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Yes, don’t expect much pleasure from it.

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    For me it felt just an release of fluid there was no pleasure just a large amount of fluid oozing out

6. Socalsubby

Socalsubby Collared submissive to my wife / KH

Western US
    Local Time:
    I was wearing a strap for my KH / Wife and I came in my cage the last 2 times. I'm so sensitive but I know most of it is in my head when I get lost in the act. I wish I did not. KH slapped me hard for it last night.

7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    And more of a mess to clean up

Chadstallion likes this.
  8. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    Some cages are easier for me to orgasm in, like my Mature Metal because I can get the wand under my cock head a tiny bit. Other cages like the Cobra I am currently locked in make it nearly impossible for me to cum unless I am locked for 2 weeks or more.

If I am granted permission to try she will lie on her back and hold the handle of the wand on her belly, with the vibrating bulb hovering over her pussy. I climb on top straddling her closed legs with my caged cock resting on her pussy, yet touching the vibrating bulb. She will let me go through the motions of intercourse, rocking on the vibrator while she twists my sensitive nipples. It doesn't take long for her to tease me with SPH to make me have a huge mental orgasm. Like others have said it is more ruined than not because my cock cannot pulse or pump the cum out so it dribbles, and dribbles. It's like getting off, but frustrating at the same time.

It's certainly better than nothing at all, especially by week 2-3. Good luck!

9. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Same here, I've been able to get off with vibrators too. (And back when I was locked into an HTv2 too). It doesn't always need to be a Hitachi either, some lesser-but-still-powerful vibrators have worked too (from the Lovense line), especially if left on for a long time.

But same thing - it's kind of painful, not really enjoyable, and definitely more of a mess to clean up, like "get in the shower" type of mess.

10. pcharl69

pcharl69 Member

Local Time:
    I can cum quite easily in my cage with either pegging or tugging-squeezing my balls. it is always intense, my body shakes before ejaculating, but no real orgasm, just oozing of cum, but aboundant when I have been denied a long time

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    I can cum from a strap on or dildo play, but it’s a totally different sensation from having a regular orgasm. Vibrators never did it for me though.

12. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    Contrary to our wish of total chastity denial, yes it is possible to cum in your cage.
    Depending on the fit and the situation will dictate how difficult or how much pleasure can be achieved (in my experience don't expect much pleasure, just a mess to clean up).

13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Not really been able to do that. Once locked up, i just feel desire but no relief.

14. softboyplum

softboyplum New member

Local Time:
    absolutely, id also say that its both the quickest and least satisfying way to get me to cum while in chastity. after a week it can probably be done in under 30 seconds. its a weird sensation where it both feels amazing and has relief, but is very humiliating and doesn't have the same satisfaction of being fully hard and cumming. its great if you or your partner are into overstimulation play!

15. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My last cage ended of having to much spare room inside it.
    I was able to push it against myself and rock it back and forth. My little dick would slide up and down the tube just a little without getting hard due to the confines of the cage. One day however I started Cumming without any real warning it was about to happen.
    Felt great at the time but also very disappointing the cage allowed the ejaculation to happen.
    Very disappointing.

Now in new smaller cage and I won't attempt to edge in it just in case,

16. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Cumming in chastity was one of our goals, for me and my GF. We tried for a really long time to give me an orgasm from anal stimulation alone, which never worked so far. We tried to add vibration with a vibrating miniwand on the cage but nothing to make it work. That said, oh boy the pleasure and the feeling that I wanted to cum so bad was there, and really intense with a lot of pleasure and sensations. Yet, nothing but pre-cum.

A few hours ago, maybe 4h ago, I was caged and didin't have an orgasm for 3 days (that's short I know). My girlfriend started to pleasure me with a small prostate massager for about 20 to 30 minutes, god I love the sensations. To add a little cherry on top of the sundea, she used a new vibrator that is kinda really strong on the cage, and that's when the problems began.

After as short as 2 minutes (approx) with the vibrations on the cage I had a powerfull orgasm, I did say it was a problem right? It is one because I didin't have the permission to have an orgasm and she wanted to keep me waiting a few more days before allowing me to cum. So I ended up having to support the trusts of the massager for a few more minutes, but after an orgasm, it is way less pleasant...Add to that a few hard slap on my ass and a rain of insults.

But hey...now we know it's possible lol...

By the way, after I came like that, my balls hurts pretty bad for like 1h / 1h30 and became bigger. Now it is back to normal without any sensations but outch...it did hurt quite bad. I think that the pressure from the ring halfblocked the "cum tunnels" and so that's why it hurts after...I don't know really... Any tougths?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice