CS-500

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sandalw00d1437, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Sandalw00d1437

Sandalw00d1437 New member

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    An awesome belt, I made the right choice, but still not perfect.

"APPEARANCE"
    It's a good looking piece of hardware. It was shined and polished to brilliance out of the box. The glory pictures and the reality are damn close. The cage was freaking heavy, but not an issue with the belt.

"COMFORT"
    ... pick your poison. I ordered an 8cm tube, measured flaccid from stem to stern. I received a 10 cm tube. My dick bunches up against where the tube meets the cage and rests there 24/7 unless i manually rearrange myself constantly. the interior of the cage was smooth and the ball ring was as well. I got some ball burn but some hardware bending fixed that. When I questioned the manufacturer, he stated that he measured from the middle, not the top. I also ordered two small holes placed near the base to assist with cleaning that were absent in the final product. He said while he would normally charge for a resize, he would do it for free (except shipping) because of the lack of hygiene holes I had paid extra for. While this was generous of the manufacturer, I did not take the deal.
    1. I had waited 2 months for my device and was not keen on losing it for another four.
    2. I was upset about the lack of attention to detail to the specifics of my order. I didn't feel I should have to pay anything extra, even for shipping.
    3. and...

"SECURITY"
    I didn't want to invest more time and money in a device that didn't work for me.
    This is a secure device, but it costs a ton of comfort. The security bow is a small, steel wire that is fed through a rubber hose. There is a rubber t-piece that envelops the hose close to the ball ring. The connection between the hose and t-piece is a raised, hard cliff of rubber. It will rub a callous on your taint and rubbed me raw until I called safeword. I tried it without the hose but the wire is too fine and rips your asshole in half. I tried it without the t-piece but my taint got pinched between the hose and ring.
    Without the bow, I can slip out. Hooking a finger behind the cock cage and slipping him out is child's play, even if the belt is scary tight. This could be fixed if I owned a welder and a cutting torch, but I don't. The attachment bar sits flush with the cock cage opening, meaning "if you can get your finger in the belt, you can get it around the cock." This is fixed with the bow because you can't pull the cage away from your body from the bottom, but the bow is a Blaine. (Dark Tower fans?)
    The welds are strong and smooth, the design is leaps and bounds ahead the competition; it's a solid device. But it has the potential to be so much better, if not perfect with a few small design tweaks. It's not there yet.
    I also had to stick the cage in a clamp to bend it downward. It stuck out almost perpendicular. Bending the cage and ball ring to a closer fit to the body did wonders for both comfort and security, but it was a bandaid on a bullet hole.

"Service"
    Meh...Product was not cut to specs, it would cost me shipping to get it fixed. He replied sporadically to queries, even with time difference, until I told him I have money in the bank with his name on it. His ears perked up.
    He's polite, he's professional, and you can tell he wants to see his customers happy. Even with my disappointment, I still hold him high. He deals with pervs like me on a regular basis, and I can see where his chilled shoulder to fantastical conversation of mine comes from.

I'm happy I bought from him. It's the best device I've found so far without a piercing that offers both security and comfort, even though you have to choose between the the extremes of both at the reciprocal of the other. My next buy is a Looker 02 with an extended urethra plug. That will be my last ditch effort for security before I submit to a P.A.

*Update 6 months later.
    I got a P.A.
    Best damn decision of my life. I'll detail why in another post.
    Long story short, the belt works and works well. combining the belt with a Lustlock did the trick.
    My Goddess has the keys locked in a wall safe. Apparently, I'm stuck until she decides otherwise.
    I don't think I'll ever touch my cock again.

2. Sandalw00d1437

Sandalw00d1437 New member

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Correction. Not a Lustlock, but a padlock.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Thanks nice review of the belt however may I ask you post some photos .

I am not sure of the manufacturer , one wonders if he is just starting out and I feel some constructive criticism may be of help . I think some of these things are at the Hoby turned possible business stage . So people have day jobs and lives and not lots free time .

Xx Wendy

Sandalw00d1437 likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    A Freudian slip it is a lust lock !!

Maybe padlocks on boys bit's should be called lust locks !

Xx Wendy

Sandalw00d1437 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice