Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Yaquiran, subrick and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  2. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
  4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Surely not! Who could have predicted that? (Me)

FNxLVrWUcAIX2mQ.jpg

5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Remember all those cringe vaccine songs making their way around the internet?

Wel, it could be that the US taxpayer paid celebrities and tik tokers $75,000 apiece for them.

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg d.jpg

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  6. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Senator Rand Paul Introduces Amendment to US Code to Fire The Esteemed Little Elf as NIAID Director

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) on Monday introduced an amendment to the US Code to strip The Esteemed Little Elf, an unelected bureaucrat, of his position as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Fox News reported.

We’ve learned a lot over the past two years, but one lesson in particular is that no one person should be deemed ‘dictator-in-chief,’” Rand Paul said in a statement. “No one person should have unilateral authority to make decisions for millions of Americans.”

FOX News is reporting:

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., on Monday introduced an amendment that would eliminate Dr. Anthony Fauci’s position as the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and decentralize it, so that no one person can act as “dictator-in-chief” in the name of public health, the senator said.

Paul’s amendment would reorganize NIAID by breaking it down into three separate national research institutes, all with their own director, including the National Institute of Allergic Diseases, the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, and the National Institute of Immunologic Diseases.

“I’ve been a physician for over 33 years,” Paul write in a piece Monday for Fox News Digital. “In all my years studying and practicing medicine, I had never encountered someone with the gall to proclaim himself ‘the science’ and portray anyone opposing him as ‘attacking science.’ That is, until Dr. Fauci became the COVID dictator-in-chief.”

“The biggest lesson we have learned over the last two years is that no one person should have this much unchecked power,” he wrote. “And my amendment, which will get a vote this week, will finally force accountability and fire Dr. Fauci.”

NEVER FORGET: Fauci Lied ... People Died!
    E0D5CA1F-E844-45D7-A33E-351339526010.jpeg

See:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-amendment-faucis-position-niaid-director

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/covid-lockdown-lessons-fauci-amendment-sen-rand-paul?cmpid=fb_fnc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ment-eliminate-tyrant-Dr-Faucis-position.html

remyruff, subrick, Dianna1395 and 4 others like this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ChiComs Lock Down 51 Million People Amid ‘Major’ Coronavirus Outbreak
    8E8FD3D3-197A-49B4-A226-E75D9DD6D882.jpeg
    Remember the Chinese Coronavirus? Betcha you thought it went away.

Well ... the media got the war they wanted so the Chinese Coronavirus has taken a back seat in recent weeks.

However, a major Coronavirus outbreak in China has led to another lockdown.

The ChiComs locked down 51 million people amid a Coronavirus outbreak in the northeastern province of Jilin and the southern cities of Shenzhen and Dongguan, ABC News is reporting.

According to ABC News:

“China is facing its worst COVID crisis since early 2020, when the world first witnessed an entire population locked down to contain the coronavirus in Wuhan and its surrounding province.

Two years on, it’s now sending tens of millions of people into lockdown in the entire northeastern province of Jilin, where 24 million people live, and the southern cities of Shenzhen and Dongguan, with 17.5 million and 10 million, respectively.

China, the last major country to relentlessly pursue a Covid-zero policy, reported 1,437 cases across dozens of cities on Monday. That’s a fourfold jump in a week.”

So ... it appears there is still hope .... still a sense of purpose for The Esteemed Little Elf. Maybe a one-way ticket to China? I’m sure they can afford his outrageous daily rate.

See:
    https://abcnews.go.com/International/china-orders-51-million-lockdown-covid-surges/story?id=83431247

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    Public Service to their pocketbook... :p

Yaquiran, Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  10. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting this.

Looking at the numbers of 24 million people, and there are only 1,437 cases? Was that over a week? Or a day? Were ANY deaths reported? Who cares about the number of cases...how many are dying? And if they over-report anywhere NEAR the way cases were over-reported here in the U.S. and around the world, that's a trivial number.

I also know we can't trust ANYTHING reported by the Chinese, and to be quite honest, I don't think I have much more trust in ABC news.

I'm wondering if this isn't just another scare tactic to be used by the media and politicians to fan the flames of another round COVID scares to keep the sheep in line. Some of the sheep seem to have been getting "braver" over the last few weeks and I think they sense a need to get them back into their "fold".

In reading that number, without any more specifics, in my opinion it should be just another "Who cares?" factoid with no real significance. So why report it?

~subrick

11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I agree with y'all. Covid tyranny is far from over. This is only a brief respite so they can ratchet things down even tighter on the next round. Ukraine is a useful distraction. But notice how it, too, is also being used as a means to control us. High gasoline prices, for example.

So I ask us all to remain vigilant and to keep on posting these articles and studies. We must keep the pressure on showing what a huge fraud this all is.

12. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    UK Government Report: 90% of Deaths Are in Fully Vaccinated

While the world has been distracted by Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the U.K. government quietly released a report on February 24 that confirmed 9 in every 10 recent deaths from the Chinese Coronavirus in England were in people who were fully vaccinated.

The February 2022 report was from the U.K. Health Security Agency, which publishes weekly surveillance. The report contains several tables of raw data showing that the vast majority of people who were infected, hospitalized or died from COVID-19 were fully vaccinated.

The Exposé demonstrated step by step how the data, gathered from January 24, 2022, through February 28, 2022, supported this assertion.

According to The Expose’s analysis of the data, “With the most recent figures showing the fully vaccinated accounted for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths over the past month; and the triple vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 of them.

602A508B-17DB-4F20-BC3C-C31D170678D2.png
    And The Expose goes on to report, “Table 10, found on page 41 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 cases by vaccination status in England between 24th Jan and 20th Feb 22, and it confirms the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.”
    3CA3C028-B7F3-4FE6-A056-4737DE52E96C.png
    They conclude, “But what’s most concerning here is that things are improving by the week for the not-vaccinated population, whilst they take a turn for the worse or the triple vaccinated population.”

Hmmmm .... Just the beginning.

See:
    https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/01/r...iple-vaccinated-account-9-in-10-covid-deaths/

https://assets.publishing.service.g...7599/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week-8.pdf

subrick likes this.
  13. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Wish I had time, I'd reverse the statistical analysis, see if we could predict population sizes.
    Probably have to use Student's Distribution, but we could fill in lots of data and see what the equations tell us. Would the projected Total Population exceed the population of the country?

With Pfizer pushing for the fourth dose, and my company already at "triple vaxxed or not allowed on the premises" - My guess is, we will need to be "vaccinated" indefinitely. They found a way to mandate "the flu shot" which in this case is "Seasonal Covid Shot" which is also GENE THERAPY... Changing us into.... what, exactly?
    Has no one else watched Outer Limits or Twilight Zone or read the "Grey goo" scenario? (The warning of "grey goo" is for nanites, microscopic machines, which failed to have an "off" switch, and replicated. They are analogous to viruses here, which don't have an off switch anyway, and can also be created by man, and - given that we already have vertebrate species which reproduce asexually - "Nature finds a way." Think Jurassic Park as well, and clownfish change sexes if there aren't an appropriate number of females, IIRC. ) Point being - we don't know what we're doing right now. It's a shot in the dark, ASSUMING there won't be bad side effects, and HOPING nothing major changes - while it seems The Powers That Be (a) suffer no moral compunction form changing us as they see fit, (b) use selective pressures, I.E., Evolutionary Forces, to change us as a species. From starving the Irish to starving the Kulaks to "Struggle Sessions" to destroying history (China's "Day 0") to rewriting history (1619 project) to enslaving whole tribes (Spartans enslaved the Hoplites, for example) to annihilation of towns and tribes (Sodom and Gomorrah, Sioux, Iroquois, Navajo, Apache, etc) to the establishment of a Caste system in India, with Moghuls at top, and the local Pashtuns functionally enslaved, and of course, Islam, conquering and converting or making life miserable for the people worshiping the "wrong" god to Pol Pot killing "intellectuals" (inclduing anyone who wore glasses, too "smart")...

That's all Evolutionary pressures, no different from "selective breeding" of animal stock.

They see the population as Animals, to be farmed.
    No one will change it, either... Obama wrote about the "beltway mentality" in his biography. Not to mention, Stalin's quote, "One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."

How are we being evolved, and to what purpose? UberMensch, anyone?

subrick and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  14. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your last three paragraphs were very sobering Dianna. But spot on.

15. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    #2465 Suewiang, Mar 16, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
    I don’t think her or her family would believe the vaccine was worth the risk if the truth had been told from day one over Covid.

however I was surprised to actually see this report been most are fully covered up and hidden.

I also don’t think anyone agrees that the risks of the vaccines outweigh the risk of the virus as it says at the bottom of the report.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-60757293

Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I really wonder about the use of the term "rare" in her case. Sounds like this is not so rare. But I agree with your point, it's good that this stuff is getting reported on. And shared. Thanks Sue.

Suewiang likes this.
  17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Pfizer only trialled 12 people 65+ for the booster trial that the VRBPAC reviewed on 9/17/21.

34/268 people in that trial tested positive for C19 within 1 month of the booster.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Yaquiran, subrick, Dianna1395 and 2 others like this.
  19. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    RUBBING HIS HANDS WITH GLEE

The Esteemed Little Elf
    Says it May be “Necessary” to “Re-Institute” Covid Restrictions to Stop an Additional Surge

The media is realizing they may not get the war they wanted so they are slowly pivoting back to the Chinese Coronavirus.

On Thursday, just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, (got to cry in your beer over something), The Esteemed Little Elf floated the idea of going back to more Chinese Coronavirus restrictions such as mandatory masking.

We have to be careful that if we do see a surge…that we are flexible enough to reinstitute the kinds of interventions that could be necessary to stop an additional surge,” The Elf said.

FUCK HIM AND THE VIRUS HE RODE IN ON!

Trust me ... with the mid-term elections coming up ... HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

See:

https://mobile.twitter.com/theblaze/status/1504516578498469897

Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Russell Brand is absolutely loving the attempt to cancel him and smear him as an anti vaxxer :)

21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Who doesn't admire the intellectually honest? Godspeed Russel.

Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  22. Yaquiran

Yaquiran Member

Local Time:
    And of course not a peep about any of this from the MSM. Which means to most people, these documents are just another "crazy conspiracy theory."

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  23. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    There was a report in Korea from a high up medical research lab about the vaccines and it was very bad for vaccines as it really showed how bad the vaccines risks are and that they were far higher than they try to tell us but it was very quickly removed as I had literally only just got to the bottom of reading it and was going to add it here but hey presto it vanished.

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  24. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Remember "the memory hole" from 1984?
    Remember Equilibrium, burning or destroying everything that could lift the human spirit?
    Recall that in Equilibrium, the man in charge was NOT medicated to be an emotionless machine? The rules never apply to those in power, and they will destroy anything that interferes with their power. Memory Hole being just one term for the same process in many films and books.

We were warned. We grew fat and happy...
    "Where wealth accumulates, men decay."

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man---
    There are only four things certain since Social Progress began:---
    That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her mire,
    And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;
    And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
    When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
    As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
    The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
    "The Gods of the copybook Headings," Rudyard Kipling

25. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I really appreciate the literary references from you Dianna. This dovetails perfectly with the scientific info that the others are posting. It's very useful for us to read the words of some very smart people who warned us about the future.

subrick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice