Could this be the time?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by New to cage, Dec 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Could this be the time she keeps me locked? In the past I have been the one to suggest I lock up and she has played along. We used dice for a short while, but the last lock up(11days), she did not use them. I had been unlocked for several weeks until Friday, when SHE asked me to lick back up. It feels different this time. She has given me almost nightly teasing while locked, and last night she actually " rode" me cowgirl and ground herself to orgasm. Today she asked what I wanted for Christmas, then suggested maybe I would like to be unlocked for Christmas. I think she may finally be really getting into this with me.i hope when she does let me out, she asks me to lock back up when she's through with me. Maybe I will just automatically lock back up and see what she says

NsToy likes this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Sounds like you are having a fun time. Keep making sure you make her feel very special with non sexual stuff and who knows where it will go.

lockit and New to cage like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice