Copy of Lori's clamshell design with retainer ring?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sonhee, Apr 9, 2021.

1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I found the attached on Lori's website when it was still online. It's a clamshell design, which would have the advantage that the penis is easy to insert even if the tube is tight, no stocking or lube required. I haven't really seen any other cages with a clamshell design. I think this, together with Lori's famous retainer ring (to prevent pullout) would be quite a nice cage.

Now obviously Lori is not in business anymore. Has anyone seen a copy of this cage or something similar?

I tried to learn 3D design myself but I'm too stupid to create organic shapes, plus printing in metal is super expensive so I don't want to screw it up.

Attached Files:

2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Printing in metal is expensive that's why you first validate the design with others means, for home use usually plastic/resin which is much cheaper, you touch the design until it is fine and then you print it without any issue since it is going to be what you want

What parts of 3D design are you struggling? On that design there is not complicated forms to copy even in fully parametric software, you dont need organic shapes if you dont want, the more "organic" part it is the heart of the key and even that is easy to mold with simple circles or if you want more precise form with B spline shape

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice