Convert ball trap device to full belt?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Jul 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Hi, so I have been thinking about trying to convert my metal chinese ball trap device into a full belt for security.

My thinking was to use those vinyl coated cables you can purchase at home improvement stores. I would create a waist belt using the cables and aluminum hammer down fittings and lock it using D rings and a small pad lock, then attach the two posts on the top of the ball trap device to the waist belt in the front and back (going between legs) on the left and right side.

This would push the top half of the device in towards my body to prevent pullout while also keeping pressure off of my balls. I have experimented with rope of the approximate thickness of the cable I would use and the concept seems sound. Main thing I think is getting the length exactly right on each cable, as the rope was digging into my hip pretty hard.

My concerns are if the cables from a home improvement store are safe. Not sure if the vinyl is safe to use for an extended time on my skin, or if the cables will rust..

Thoughts? Has anyone tried this before?

2. writemestuff

writemestuff Member

Information Technology - Web Development
    Syracuse, NY
    Local Time:
    I had the same idea. The cables will rust if the coating is cracked or removed. I've used these as runs for my dog where they are outside in the elements for about a year before the sun breaks them down. I have the cable and ferrules (and tool). I'm thinking about using electrical style heat shrink tubing on the ends to prevent as much moisture entry as possible.

Dev810 likes this.
  3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I did exactly that with an older UberKinky Spiral to help hold close to the body; see post #7 in link below.
    Since then I ordered a custom Mature Metal Jailbird that fits so well I don't have the need for the waist cable anymore - I wore the cable 24/7 for several months and never had a problem; fine showering, daily wear, and sleeping.
    Another shout out about the MM Jailbird - I ordered with the Double Base Ring and feel it helps with the 'grip' and comfort; just have to be sure you have the size correct as the DBR does not have the ability to be modified by MM if not the right size.

https://chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/seeking-base-ring-body-strap.20936/#post-191035

Dev810 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice