Controlling thoughts in FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by mitusha1, Jun 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. mitusha1

mitusha1 New member

Russia, Moskva
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Good afternoon friends. 2 weeks ago, on my birthday, we made a new agreement with the goddess. No more orgasms (not even ruin). Her hands will no longer touch my genitals. Here is the introductory part of the contract:

Orgasm prevents you from living, prevents you from thinking about the right things, and prevents you from concentrating on making money and serving the queen. You don't have to orgasm. Orgasms are not for you. I categorically forbid you to cum.
    You have only one privilege, the right to wear a belt and obey me. There is nothing more to count on. You should be grateful for this and be content with only this.

I am your Queen worthy of a better life. And you don't give it to me. From this day on, you direct all your thoughts to making money. Why should I suffer from a lack of money while you think about cumming? Don't you dare even think about orgasm. I forbid you. This question is closed for you. I am not kidding. The games ended, the harsh truth began.

You will stay locked forever. Your little cock will never have fun again. I will never even touch him. I will erase in your head all thoughts of cumming and orgasm. You will forget what your cum looks like, because you will not see it again.

You will be forever in my power, I will decide what you will do and how. Where will you go and with whom. I will take all the money from you, because you are not worthy of it. You have to plow for me to enjoy. You must bring every penny to my divine feet. For the sake of these feet, you must live.

My question is: how often do you think about orgasm, or in general about something exciting? How often do you get aroused or have an erection? How to deal with constant thoughts and learn to simply serve and obey, forgetting about your pleasure? How to control your thoughts?

Helena and subhubandy like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Well, I couldn't do that ... I can't live without human touch. Money, I don't care about. Work, I can do 7 days a week 16 hours a day. Obedience? Easy. Punishment? I can learn to deal with. But no touch? Not negotiable; I'd be long gone before the door was even closed.

But if you're good with it, then you're good with it.

Chast1ty, Mimi and subhub2021 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice