Contender Arrived

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by northern32, Jun 5, 2019.

1. northern32

northern32 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    In a previous thread, I was asking about the Contender vs the Jailbird. It was under the Mature Metal section. As I went with Male Chastity Now, Contender, I thought I would start a new thread in the right area.

The Contender arrived yesterday. Mark had the cage shipped in a matter of days, (it wasn't his fault that the cage went all the way to New York, and then back to the west coast before I got it). The workmanship was great. Mark was great to deal with. I highly recommend him.

I wore the cage all evening with no problems, so I thought I would go through the night. For the most part, all went well, except for the night time erections. When they happened, the cage would pull forward, causing a pins and needles feeling on the underside of the penis by the base ring. Pulling some skin through would alleviate the pins and needles and all was well again. Is this normal? Does the pins and needles go away in time, or should I be looking at a larger base ring. When I am flaccid, there is no problem getting a finger in under the ring up to the first knuckle as many have suggested.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice