Connection issues

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by hijk, Mar 19, 2013.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    The past few days, I've been having connection issues with Chastity Mansion:

• For some reason, just having "http://chastitymansion.com" (and also the "Home" link) doesn't work, though having "www." there usually does.
    • After a while connecting gets really slow and I have to re-load pages a few times (and quite often to get out ofa page like the Chatroom I have to explicitly go to "http://www.chastitymansion.com" rather than using one of the links up the top).
    • After that, the page completely fails to load at all... yet closing all Chastity Mansion tabs then opening a new one magically makes it load again :s
    Anyone else having similar issues? Or doesn't anyone else leave a few Chastity Mansion tabs open for a day or so? :p

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    i had to change the web adress thingy as well cos it wudnt load. But after i changed it , it was ok.

3. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    sounds like an issue with the A records

4. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    i was having problems as well bout 2 days ago.i would change a page ect.. and get loged out , than have to relog in. however i assume its just my wifi. cuase i have probs elsewhere also

5. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I've had terrible problems - particularly if in the chat room. I thought it was my home connection but am away from home at the moment and it's still happening. Having to re-sign in and out every 5 mins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice