Comparing Lori's #2 A & B

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, May 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    We were looking at the lori website.

We found the photos although many of the same devices were all not very good and disappointingly all from the same angle.

We are hoping some peope on here might know where we can see better pictures or even have some in their own albums that they might direct us to.

We are as I said trying to compare the #2A with the #2B hopefully with the PA hook I think they call it.

We are looking for a more long term device that has sufficient acessibility to not need cleaning often whilst of course not allowing any contact with the contents.

Any help on this would be gratefully appreciated.

2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Best thing to do is contact Lori. She responds very quickly and can make anything you want.
    I have 2 Lori devices, both are 2a. Very happy with them. I dont have a Pa yet, but I do have them with the anti pullout ring, and they work!!

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response but we'd like to see photos from other angles of these two devices and a few similar ones before we start bothering Lori.

We don't like the more open cages or those that let bits of your penis stick out but even having said that there are still some others worth us doing further investigations on.

Always best to have your impressions and opinions as well informed as possible

Doczilla421 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 11770

Hi, I have a 2B with the locking internal retainer ring. I have a bunch of photos of it from difference angles posted in my profile picks:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?members/pamelamask.11770/

I think the main difference between the 2A and 2B is the cage on the 2A has bars running the full length, while the cage of the 2B is solid around the shaft and has bars only around the head.

I agree with @Doczilla421 that the retainer ring really works as an anti pullout device and also generally prevents any movement inside the cage.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    We very much appreciate the photographs pamela they are very informative Thank you.

Please has anyone a link to some pictures of this cage being worn? J

Just trying to see whether it would work for us or if we do need more bars that leave smaller spaces/gaps

although buying something from the US that might need adjusting is a daunting prospect for anyone UK based. its plus a tax of 20% of the price (which also includes postage and insurance) everytime it enters or re-enters the Uk and I assume that entering the US would also include taxes as well.

6. Deleted member 11770

For what it is worth, I have sent my device back twice for adjustments and modifications. The initial delivery time is long. But the time required for sizing adjustments and modifications was very short, like a week or less once they receive it.

If you are looking for something totally secure and also wearable potentially 24/7/365, this is what you should expect. I do respect Lori and her company for standing by their work and providing exceptional after purchase service.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice