Comfyne Cages: Custom Engravings and Pinch-preventing!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Comfyne, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Comfyne

Comfyne Member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    I've recently set up a shop for a cage I designed!

I've always had issues with pinching/chafing at the tip of the cage, so I wanted to make my own that would prevent this kind of issue. I've designed this cage to be as open and cleanable as possible, while being comfortable and preventing pinching.

I've just added a pink version of the cage, and changed some of the website around to answer a few more questions that people had about the cage.

As a bonus, since these are made in-house, I can make custom engravings on each cage with text of your choice!

[​IMG]

upload_2022-10-26_17-24-48.png
    Let me know if you have any questions/feedback, I'm always open to improving the design :)

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    @Comfyne you’ve done a great job with the website, good luck with it all!

3. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    its more like pinch resistant than preventitive

Even just looking at your design i know it's guaranteed to pinch for me

the best ways to prevent external pinching is by enclosing as much as possible. You may need two sets of "wall" layers similar to a female chastity belt, one to stop the glans from pushing further and the other to stop the foreskin from pushing further. But even still, I wore one such device and still got pinching and abbrasion related issues, because the "Secondary shield" was perforated and my skin bent around through the shield and around the secondary shield, so it was insufficient in my case. A three-walled barrier or two walled with snaking will almost guarantee pinch resistance but a two wall would be sufficient if there's enough distance between the main opening and the secondary opening(s)

4. Comfyne

Comfyne Member

Local Time:
    #4 Comfyne, Oct 27, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    Thanks! Just waiting for a few more reviews to roll in now.

That's totally fair, it's more pinch resistant than preventative. Definitely pinching can still happen, even though it's much rarer.

My goal with this cage was to have a balance between preventing pinching, and having the cage open enough to clean and have on for long-term wear. I am actually vaguely looking into a double-wall kind of design for the next cage I come up with, although that won't be ready for some time.

5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    I like the look of the design. It does look comfortable. And you are trying to solve a real issue. Kudos. Curved rings would be a good option. Like the horns, but wonder if my wife would like them pressing into her. Can't really see how the lock works from the pictures, which would be nice. I'm sure there are those out there that want a nubbie sized cage option as well. I tend have got used to it. I think I would still poke out, it's quite long. Happy to be a Guinea pig

6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Neat, I'd be interested.

Anti-pull-out measures though are one of my other big concerns with cages. A user had an interesting idea using a freely hinged ring which grabs your glans if you attempt to pull out, but I'm not sure if that will work for me as my glans is on the small end and is rather squishy.

The ideas I came up with a while back was more to do with preventing access by forcing the cage in a particular angle and tensioning it against the balls, although that'd be pretty uncomfortable to wear in daily use and would especially hurt if you bumped it.

7. Desertfloorpoofs

Desertfloorpoofs New member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I love this concept and am wondering if it would be possible to make something like a secondary glans cover where you wouldn’t have the bumps, just an extra layer of the cage. Not sure if I’m making any sense here haha. It would have the normal convex glans head, and another thinner one like 2 or 3mm further away

8. Comfyne

Comfyne Member

Local Time:
    That's definitely a possibility, I do plan to come out with alternative designs at some point, since the bumps are very functional, but (understandably) aren't to everyone's liking aesthetically. I haven't started working on these yet and it'll be some time before they're available.

9. slaveboyajay

slaveboyajay New member

Local Time:
    Have you considered making an openable “cap” that completely covers the tip during normal wear while allowing the user to remove it for peeing? A user in Reddit posted something like this for the kink3d cage and it seems like a promising solution.

Attached Files:

10. Comfyne

Comfyne Member

Local Time:
    Yep, I think that's more or less what @Desertfloorpoofs was getting at in the last post. I think there's a lot of pinching potential with the design you attached, but there are likely ways to design around that. I'll probably be looking further into it next year.

slaveboyajay likes this.
  11. Comfyne

Comfyne Member

Local Time:
    Hey, this is ready now! You can check out the Aegis on the website

slaveboyajay and Slutty Susan like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Great looking devices! The engraving looks ace to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice