comfortable butt plug?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chastityslavejohn, Dec 1, 2008.

1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    i think that may be an oxymoron...comfortable butt plug!

seriously, i love wearing a butt plug for Mistress and i try to keep it in all day. i wear a Doctor Love's standard butt plug, maximum diameter is about 1 1/2 inches. the plug is fine and i love the full feeling. my discomfort is with the flange, especially when i'm sitting a lot.

can anyone recommend a more comfortable butt plug?

2. mosthandysub

mosthandysub Junior Member

Local Time:
  3. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Chastityslavejohn,
    Have you tried the njoy pure plugs? We currently own the size medium, and it is wonderful! It's so amazingly smooth, and has a perfect shape. It slides in easily, and sits very comfortably. The "stem" of the plug is quite thin, so it doesn't keep you stretched all day, but you'll pleasantly know it's there. A thin, flat, comfortable handle is easy to sit on, and keeps the plug facing forward and keeps it from spinning around on you all day. Combine all that with the weight of the stainless steel, and you've got an unbeatable combination!

If you are looking for a plug that will stimulate your prostate all day as well, then I would try the njoy "pfun" plug. All the same benefits of the first stainless steel plug, but a bit longer, and supposedly better angled to hit the prostate. I haven't personally tried the "pfun" plug (YET), but after seeing (and feeling) the quality of their "pure" plugs, I know it's gonna be good! With the normal "pure" series butt plugs, I might just bump the edge of the prostate a few times while wearing it (which feels quite nice!). But, if I want direct prostate stim with the "pure" plug, I really have to push the plug in as much as possible (at least I do, as I seem to have a fairly deeply set prostate)... obviously not an option when wearing all day.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I liked wearing butt plugs long term but no matter which one I used after about and hour it becomes uncomfortable. Instead I tried to use love egg, you can find them on any good sex shop web site. Designed for vaginal use but I found them quite comfortable if used analy.

The ones I bought at steel balls inside an outer shell so every time you move you get a small vibrating sensation.

Don’t worry about loosing them, they usually have a cord to retrieve them but if you loose the cord it’s easy enough to pass them to put it politely.

For even more fun you can get remote vibrating eggs so your mistress can be in charge of any sensations you may receive. I would buy the more expensive ones though as the remotes on cheaper ones aren’t always reliable.

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    A comfortable butt plug... what will they think of next?

6. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    <giggles>

not saying to much on this topic or it may get myself in deep, uhmmm, other than . . . yes the bases rub my inner cheeks raw also. :angel:

7. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    dixiewrecked, could you please post a link to the plugs you mention?

The Mister S plugs sure have rave reviews but the flange just looks huge. It sure seems like it would be uncomfortable to sit on for long.

MY biggest problem with plugs is them becoming dry. Especially between the flange and flesh. Crisco was recomended as a lube as an alternative to water based lubed like Vaseline but that gave minimal improvement.

8. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for not posting a link. The manufacturers website is here:
    http://www.njoytoys.com/products/pureplugs.php
    While you're there, check out ALL of their stainless toys. They're practically works of art! I don't know if you can order direct from them yet or not (as you couldn't in the past, but they said the online shopping was coming soon... so you may be able to now?!) If not, I got mine at edenfantasys:
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-plugs/pure-plug-medium

As for the Mr. S. plugs. I thought the same thing. They look nice, but I can't iamge sitting on the base would be comfortable, or can't imagine how it WOULDN'T run you raw all day! Check out the base on the njoy plugs. Very thin to sit comfortably between the cheeks, and very flat so it's still comfortable to sit on.

As for the lubrication problem, I tend to find it's not much of an issue with stainless steel... and especially with a plug that has a narrower stem like the njoy plug to keep it in place. It really won't move around much, so shouldn't require much lube, but does stay comfortable because the steel in so smooth.

9. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thank Y/you all so much.

sorry mosthandysub but i agree with staci...i'm looking for a smaller flange than the Doctor Love and the Mr. S flange looks huge.

so far i'm liking the njoy pure, although the handle on the end looks like it would stick out too far. thank you dixiewrecked!

Miss D, i humbly present a clarification. i started occasionally wearing a butt plug on my own and without telling Mistress. of course, i never keep anything from Mistress so i told Her. 2 weeks ago i had the number 1 sexual experience of my life as Mistress took my virginity with Her strap-on. Mistress does not require me to wear a butt plug but i choose to wear it as a constant reminder of my position. i purely exist as Her posession. just as "Her cock" is locked away in a CB3000, my ass is plugged at all times until such time as She decides to enjoy it. should Mistress require me to wear the butt plug then comfort would not be an issue, i would merely comply in silence and in joy knowing that i was pleasing Her.

Love Eggs sounds interensting, slave kris, but i like the comfort of having a flange or handle. thanks, and i will discuss with Mistress as a fun toy. W/we both like anal beads!

in my experience ID Glide is the best for butt plugs and anal toys that remain stationary. Astroglide is best with toys that will move, like strap-ons and dildos.

10. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was thinking the samething about the handle on the njoy.

11. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    chastityslavejohn and staci,
    I don't know if your experience will be any different, but for me, the handle does not stick out AT ALL! It really is not tall enough to stick beyond my "cheeks" in any way. If I really want, I can push down and grind my rear into my seat, and then I can feel it, but it does not stick out at all on it's own.
    Everyone's body is different of course, so your results may very, but I have tried several plugs, and this is by far my favorite and the most comfortable. For a reference point, I am about 6'3" and 200 pounds, with an athletic build, so it's certainly not any extra "cushion" in back that keeps it from protruding. Just good engineering on njoys part. As always YMMV.

12. Sissy jeniffer

Sissy jeniffer Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Ide say the doc johnson black medium butt plug is comfy but oh so good in fact ime wearing my pug right now !

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    At fear of being called out on this one I do have to say this all looks very intriguing.

14. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thank Y/you all for the suggestions. i decided to go with the NJOY Stainless Steel Butt Plug in large...1 1/2 inch diameter...which is the diameter i am wearing now. i also ordered the Snake Bite Kit for my nipples, but that's another thread. everything should arrive next week and i'll update after trying my new toys...can't wait!

BTW, extreme restraints has a 25% off sale...enter coupon code xmas08

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    my NJOY Stainless Steel Butt Plug came yesterday. it was waiting here when Mistress and i returned from O/our evening out. i was so excited i ran right into O/our bedroom to open the package...young adults were all home. i was so impressed with the weight of it. even though the diameter is the same as i have been wearing, 1 1/2", it just looks bigger. i lubed it up and slowly put it in place. mmmmmmmm!!!!!!! it felt delicious from the very first second...so heavy and full. also so very cold, lol. it warmed up quick enough.

i wore it the rest of the night watching TV and sleeping. it seemed to move around much more when walking, but so far i've barely walked 20 steps in it. it's out now...i always need a few hours in the morning unplugged...unless i enema.

i'll report back again in a few days...also about the snake bite kit.

16. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the update chastityslavejohn, and I'm glad that your initial experience and response has been positive! I agree that the njoy plug is more noticeable when walking... in a GOOD way! There are times when you are walking, and the plug moves just enough to rub your prostate in rhythm to your step. It's quite nice! Please do keep us up to date on your experiences with the plug, what you think of it, and how it works for you!

17. Mels_Slave

Mels_Slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    i find that certain materials, particularly silicone, allow for a very comfortable butt plug. Finding a comfortable plug is of utmost importance should you plan to wear it for extended periods. my Mistress requires that i wear a butt plug to work every day. Mistress usually has me wear a 'Comfy Plug' (google it, you'll see what im talking about). Its a flexible and vented plug that prevents uncomfortable buildups and whatnot... very useful for us submissive folks.
    The longest Mistress has kept me continuously plugged was for two months (aside from one or two quick toilet breaks everyday). In my opinion, virtually any butt plug can become comfortable over time, it just takes some getting used to ;P

18. babie

babie Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    oh its something you just have to get use to or try ky to keep smoothe

19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    this will be my final report on the NJOY Stainless Steel Butt Plug unless something else occurs.

i LOVE it! it is soooo comfortable you almost forget you're wearing it...the weight, movement and full feeling will not let you forget.

in the past 48 hours it has only been out a few times for sanitary reasons. i just took it out now to use the bathroom and decided to leave it out until after my shower. i miss it SOOO much!

walking is a treat, the butt plug moves and massages. when i'm sitting i find myself clenching all the time, slowly moving it in and out. i will wear this every day forever...maybe even build up to the 2 inch model.

i'm a little worried about airport security...lol...don't want to trigger any alarms

20. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Chastityslavejohn,
    Glad you like it so much, and that it ended up working so well for you as well. Now you know why I raved about this plug so much huh?! :party-075: I have not tried the larger plug yet either, but I hope to someday as well!

As for airport security... well... I hope you don't plan on flying anytime soon then, because a chunk of steel this large is SURE to set the detectors off! lol.

Good luck!

21. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks dixiewrecked. leaving for NY on Tuesday...i'll be back to my rubber plug for the plane ride.

22. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have used the njoy 1.5" model and love it!!!!!! Never have a problem with sitting as the handle fits between my cheeks. Between that and my CB-6000, I am under my goddess's control.

23. Hanna66cd

Hanna66cd Junior Member

Local Time:
    Has anyone tried useing the butt plug that is hollow and has balls inside that bang together as you move...i do not remember the name of this but know that they sell them at Mr s:fish:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice