Colours question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Inservicetomyqueen, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Inservicetomyqueen

Inservicetomyqueen New member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Hi everyone

wondering I’ve finally found a perfect cage for long term wear and it just happens to be a cheap Chinese one

question is the only thing I dislike about it is colour it’s plain stainless steel

I’ve seen it is possible to get them coloured and I would love for it to be pink

has anyone successfully done it or sent it somewhere to have done and is happy with the result

I am looking for something that as a coating will stand long term wear as I am one of the lucky basically permanently locked sissies

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    One option would be to use car spray paint. You can get aerosol cans to touch up scratches from motor stores or online - search for "touch-up paint".
    To get the best result you'd need to clean the metal well and use a primer and undercoat first, and after the colour coat use a hard gloss top coat (or even a metallic sparkly one if you fancy that).
    Car paint is really hard wearing and durable, so given careful preparation and application I'm sure it'll be suitable and more than durable enough for use next to skin and clothing.

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    HT offers custom made color, as far as I know, Steelworks and BAW offer colors as well.

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Embed an image of it and we may be able to find a pink one.

Also FYI, if you're after the material properties of metal due to allergy related reasons, it's inadvisable to paint it with just any spray paint as paints can have toxins that may slowly diffuse into the bloodstream, although that being said the stainless steels that most chinese manufacturers aren't the most superb quality either. Stuff like this matters if you want to wear a device permanently.

There are also alternates to painting, for example as an overkill method if you have all the time and money in the world and the skills, you could get a high vacuum system and a strong ioniser that vapourises something on a nanometre level to could coat the cage in something to give it a pink iridescent due to the thin-film effect. That's some next level engineering bullshit though and wouldn't exactly be durable.

5. Inservicetomyqueen

Inservicetomyqueen New member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    thanks everyone for the advice back then

A short update

looks like BAW got the go ahead

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice