Club Pedestal - NOT for Ds

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sub-standard, Dec 1, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Sub-standard

Sub-standard Active member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Club Ped last Thursday was truly awful. Myself and Mistress P attended and won't be going back. It is not, contrary to what they advertised, a night celebrating dominant women. By encouraging single men (collars available on the door) it was a male perverted paradise of unwanted and unwarranted attention from men to women. It should be the other way around. Men in chastity and on their own pushed past women rudely and without any respect or nobility. The public smackings were gratuitous and purely for male pleasure. A true dom night for dom women would have had women in control, being respected and with men at their command. Nothing is more off-putting than seeing a guy in bondage trying to lick the boots of a domme that he had no right approaching without being invited. It was a hostile, male sex vibe masquerading as a domme event. Shame on you Club Ped. True domme women will no better.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    well that's what a lot of them am like. Mistress wont go to them no more.

3. -Satyr-

-Satyr- Member

Hollywood
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    It sounds like an open party. I try to stick to guest list events unless I want a more eclectic vibe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice