club fem MCD

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Usul, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    This device is basically a strip of plastic with spikes on one side. It is held in place with a zip tie. It is cheap, and extremely effective. It is light, passes through metal detectors, and allows the wearer full hygienic access. In an emergency removal is easy enough. There are a lot of upsides about it.

Psychologically, it is very taxing. Any arousal brings pain. It causes your thoughts to be as pure as you can manage. So far, I have only ever made it a day or two. We have discussed pushing it further, but haven't been serious about it, until tonight.

She has asked me to post about it, as she "pushes my limits" with this device. I will try to give regular updates and see how far I get.

To start off, I have been wearing my main device for over 2 weeks, and was allowed to have it off this morning. I was not, however allowed to have an orgasm before being placed into the "pain cage" as we call it.

Disclaimer: I go into these games of my own free will. We have been at this a while now and both deeply enjoy our delightfully complex lifestyle. I am not, nor wouldn't do anything against my will.

sis_nikki likes this.
  2. Usul

Local Time:
    Fully two days in now. I'll start with a bit more about the device:

Working with the zip tie is a little cumbersome. It took a few attempts to figure out exactly which holes to use, and to make sure the barbs on the zip tie were on the right side. When you trim the excess - it is really... really scary to do with scissors. Instead, use fingernail clippers. When you trim off the excess, use the clippers to get it as smooth and low profile as possible, so there's no leftover sharp corner poking you. Also, take note of where you want to leave the trimmed end, to keep it from a spot it may irritate skin around it.

The spikes are devastatingly painful when you start to get an erection. Which is why it amazes me how comfortable it really is for normal wear during the day. All day long, at work the last two days it was never noticed, except when my wife sent me some arousing emails. There is a gap in the spikes on the underside of the penis that prevents choking off the urethra. I haven't noticed any issues with urination or discomfort when working.

Sleeping in the device is not something I accomplished in my first few attempts at it. A nocturnal erection will wake you up in this. I have managed to sleep in it the last two nights. There were a couple points where I had to wake up and get my penis to calm down so I could get back to sleep.

So far as my long term test is going - I'd say it is not looking great. The longer I am in this, the more tender my penis becomes, and the more painful erections become. I was hoping to get a week before I beg for mercy and employ the safe word. I will continue to give this my best effort. It is physically and psychologically defeating me and I don't mind admitting it. I love this device, for how evil it is - for how much mistress enjoys torturing me with dirty talk alone. But I think it is really more of a short term chastity play implement than anything. Very useful, for fun pain play and tease and denial. I am hoping at some point I become used to it, and my erections stop fighting so hard to defy the pain. If that happens, I could see long term in this device. Time will tell. Hopefully.... soon

sis_nikki likes this.
  3. Usul

Local Time:
    Well, that didn't take long. I had to get out. I used the safe word. No way I could sleep a third time. It's a good thing though. When I took it off, I was bleeding. Game off. Fun cage, until it breaks you. Long term use is not advised. Fun for shorter sessions, and a keeper. But you don't want an infection. G'night

sis_nikki likes this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    my experience with this device was the same. I even filed down the teeth a bit. Im not into pain or bleeding. I think it would be a great device for short term teasing though.

Usul likes this.
  5. gsxtraboi

gsxtraboi Member

Local Time:
    Did you have any problems buying this device. Emailed slave gene weeks ago and no response. Thanks

6. Usul

Local Time:
    I don't remember any significant delay. It arrived pretty quickly, from my memory.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice