Cleveland Guy looking for oddball female

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Dipstick, May 31, 2019.

1. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    #1 Dipstick, May 31, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2019
    So, not 100% sure why I put this here. Guess hope springs eternal.

I am a dominant with just enough sub in me that I need someone to understand it. I ain't looking for a mistress or full-time keyholder. Just a female that can appreciate teasing and taking control sometimes, chastity included. Not looking for a full-time Domme I say again.

I ended up here on chastity mansion due to having issues sizing my first chastity cage and not being willing to shell out for a custom larger cage when I don't plan on lifestyle use of it.

So, I am an oddball looking for another oddball. Hopefully you're a reader, maybe you like intimacy sans cellphone, some distant hope you can cook too lol. Not sure how to lay out a wishlist for someone I have yet to meet. Maybe it is just wishful thinking.

Guess I'm covered in oil now, gotta work lol.

Dipstick

locked_top likes this.
  2. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    So many personals ads are thematic and forget to include the things that make a person real and matter. Really, we write to the prompt of wherever we are posting and just...go with the flow. I mean I'm probably supposed to say the word "locked" at least 4 times in a post and...really, not about that. The center of my world isn't in my pants or your pants. I mean that would be a very short life of being destroyed by molten nickel at like over 1000 degrees so...yeah lol.

Personally, I look at the reasons I want a partner. And the other day I was out at a handmade ice-cream shop. I stop, if I have time, at any place that looks like they do ice cream by hand. It's like, the thing I do. Then, I always grab the biggest milkshake they offer. I must do these things. My life is incomplete without it. And...here in my ripe old age of 34 I can't finish giant buckets of milkshake and I wanted someone to finish it for me. It's stuff like that which makes me write an ad. And maybe this isn't the place for it but here I am lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice