Cleanliness of the Belted

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Blue Moon, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    We have purchased a my-steel belt here on The Mansion and are awaiting it's arrival to begin the adjustments necessary to wear long term. My wife recently purchased a toy that she says, "When we take it off so you can clean the belt you can have a go at her." Now my question is, for those who have managed to wear a belt successfully, how often do you remove it for cleaning? We had a Neosteel years ago, but I got too fat for the thing and never got it broken in. Now I've lost about 40 lbs and my weight has settled and we are looking forward to the new belt. I'm a long hot shower guy and kind of figured after the belt was adjusted/broken in well that it wouldn't be necessary to remove often. Besides, until the new toy, I had no real reason to think about it. So, everybody is different and I'd like to hear from all of you. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice