CK: A few questions for first-time buyer

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by capybara, Feb 11, 2021.

1. capybara

capybara New member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Hi all, I'm looking to replace my cheap steel cage with something better and the CK looks really tempting to me. I have a few areas I would appreciate any advice on.

Firstly, I'm pretty low hung. My current device always ends up with the base ring hanging an inch or so away from me. As far as I know the only solution for this is using a belt (or similar) to hold the device in place. I'm guessing it's the same deal with the CK - can anyone recommend the best kind of material for a belt holding the device in place?

Secondly, how easy is it to pull out from the device? I know no ball-trap devices are inescapable, but my current device offers pretty much no resistance to escape, which somewhat defeats the point! As mentioned above, it hangs an inch or so away from me which makes pulling out really easy. I've seen the headlock feature recommended for this - I'm uncut and can't keep my foreskin retracted, anyone had experience wearing the headlock over foreskin?

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Sounds like you might need a narrower ring and ball gap (ring to cage entrance).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice