Circumcision in later life

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Enchained, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    For medical reasons I need to be circumcised. I'm not looking forward to it but I can find plenty of information, except of course about the time until I can be caged and how sensitive a cage might be.

I'm expecting it will be quite a long period of time until healed, but have any of you any experience of a later life circumcision and can you tell me what to expect?

Im a bit apprehensive about it all and as a 24/7/365 wearer I know I'll miss my cage.

This is probably the only community I can turn to for advice re chastity.

Thanks in anticipation.

Eric Ny and MaggotNub like this.
  2. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Well you have come to the right place...

I was circumcised (again for medical reasons) later in life and after I had already started using chastity devices. So I can at least give you information on my experience.

Healing for me did not take as long as I thought, but starting about 1 day after the procedure and lasting a few days was the most uncomfortable part of the journey for me, night time erections were very painful as they pulled on the stitches but also the now exposed head of the penis was extremely sensitive to any kind of touch or movement of clothing and not in a good way (way more sensitive then before the operation.) This will pass and things will become more normal. But the last thing on my mind at this point was getting back into a cage.

As for sensitivity, after the initial terrible period, I would not say it decreased but changed for me. For example the head was less sensitive then before the operation (if it was exposed outside of the foreskin) except for after ejaculation and then it would be way more sensitive (this was the opposite case for me when I was uncircumcised)

Intercourse changed as well in terms of positions and what parts of the penis were the pleasure spots, same for masturbation.

As for wearing a cage, I have found it to be more comfortable after the operation as I no longer have to deal with excess skin being pinched between the cage and at least for me in daily activity the now exposed head if not aroused is less sensitive in general. Cleaning became a lot easier as well and also I could stay longer in a cage before needing to unlock to clean as I could reach more parts and clean while locked.

In terms of recovery and getting back into locking up I think that is probably a call that you can make when the healing process begins. For me I believe the doctor wanted me to wait 30 days before intercourse and I think I started locking up about a week before the 30 day period ended. The skin heals pretty quick and for me once the last stitches fell out or were removed I felt, at least for the skin of the penis, back to normal.

For me the first week was horrible and I had so much regret about having the operation but after about a week I was glad I got it done. Also personally for me I am happier circumcised which is just my opinion and not me trying to push a procedure or life style.

Eric Ny and Enchained like this.
  3. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I really appreciate your reply. It's given me an insight in what to expect. Regards

Eric Ny likes this.
  4. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    Also I forgot to mention some chastity devices I had were hard to get into without the use of the foreskin, for example the two holy trainers I have I now have to use nylons / pantyhose around the head to pull it into the tube by taking the end of the nylons and feeding it through the pee spout and pulling the penis into the tube that way. For the more open designs I have like the cobra I am able just to put it on as normal.

This is just from my experience and others might have a different one.

Enchained likes this.
  5. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. This is the stuff I need to know. I have a steel cobra. I was worried about it being too harsh on my bits

6. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    I have a few cheap metal cages, the metal is fine for me in terms of friction and having it next to the skin, for me (at least the cages I have) it is the weight of the device begin heavier than the plastic cobra I mostly use that I have a hard time with.

7. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I've had a two plastic ones which broke at the lock. I use a strap to support the weight of the steel one.

jc7655 likes this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Wasn't doing chastity when I was circumcised in my 20s but it was hassle free. About a week and I was fucking as normal.

9. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I was circumcised in later life, the stitches dissolved in 2 weeks and I was healed after 3 - 4 weeks. The whole process was not painful. It is so much easier to wear a cage afterwards so dont worry.

10. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    You can use chastity once the stitches have dissolved. That is probably 2 weeks or so.

For actual sex or handjob/masturbation you should maybe wait a month and start gentle.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Please give it 4 to 6 weeks for you to heal fully before going back into chastity. Any sooner and you run the risk of exposed wounds being exposed to the build up of Bactria and run the risk of infection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice