Chinese full belt

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by daverestrained, May 21, 2021.

1. daverestrained

daverestrained New member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Hi

This forum has been a constant source of helpful advice for me over the years, so I thought it was time to stop lurking and post a review of my new Chinese knock off full belt: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-new-arrival-male-chastity-device-stainless/396868225.html

Delivery to UK was about five weeks - it was well packaged a marked on the customs form as "parts" - I didn't have to pay additional tax.

First impressions - it's mostly well made. The main crotch piece is nicely polished on the outside and pretty smooth on the inside - I didn't have to do any more sanding down as some have mentioned. It comes with some adjustability - the cable (plastic covered) between the legs is fixed at the back with a part that can be lengthened or shortened. The waist belt has several holes where it fixes to the lock which gives some more adjustment.

Durability - well, it's a fraction of the price of the real thing so some corners are cut. Over time some of the components (though not the sturdy crotch piece) look as if they might break. But actually anything that might break is probably replaceable.

Comfort - I'm just trying it for a few hours each day at the moment, but so far it is the most comfortable of all the devices I have tried. It is also the first time I have had a truly secure belt - there is no way I can get access.

Hygiene - you can poo by pulling the crotch cable to the side. There are holes to let pee out, but these are quite hard to empty fully. There is a separate key for the "hatch" at the end of the tube and my keyholder will let me keep this key so that I can keep things clean. It doesn't give you enough access to get up to any mischief!

So really successful so far.

D

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Sorry to break your bubble but that belt is about 60 USD if you look long enough. I got mine for about 80 iirc.

The "Trapdoor" and the PA anchor gets rather annoying and the tip of the tube causes some major discomfort issues on the bit between the scrotum and the anus. The locks had some trouble opening after some time, and I couldn't unscrew the screws to replace the lock (since it came with spares) so I ended up just throwing away the belt.

3. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    I paid about £70 for mine with two rear chains. Attaching the PA anchor is very fiddly to do on your own (tip - do it before putting the belt around your waist). Closing the glans cover can be a nightmare with an erection as it has sharp edges that will pinch and even cut.
    The belt lock can be upgraded but of the originals, one was fine after a three month lock-up, the other had crumbled but held the belt and had to be forced out. Possibly because I sit awkwardly after thirty years of using keyboard and mouse, it always seemed to be that side of the belt that I'd be involuntarily adjusting which may have caused the wear.
    The glans cover lock ended up clogged with a mixture of corrosion and limescale. I've removed it and now for casual use (I don't plan another long session in the foreseeable future) I have a chain link attached to the PA anchor which comes through the hole where the lock was and is secured there with a standard padlock.
    The discomfort between my thighs between scrotum and anus turned out be the d-ring for the chains being wider than the end of the tube. I intend to replace it with a smaller d-ring and reuse the old one at the rear centre of the belt to attach a third chain for securing a butt plug.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice