Cherry Keeper Virgin

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by CS2, Oct 4, 2023.

1. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Hi All,

My first Cherry Keeper arrived today, first impressions were it looks tiny compared to staring at it on my computer screen when I ordered :)

I was given permission to unlock and put it on and wow it is so comfortable, so far anyway!

I think I have pretty much nailed it on my first order, its hard to see how the ring or cage could be better, helps I have had loads of devices before so knew roughly what to order.

Its a bit disconcerting how small I can squeeze my junk down and how sorry for itself it now looks lol. The head lock is going to take a bit of getting used to especially as I went with a fairly extreme 19mm to keep my foreskin back but its pretty comfy so far.

I think this cage is someone else's custom design but its a perfect fit for me which is lucky as they are not doing custom designs at the moment. It seems pretty secure I don't think I would be pulling out of this easily and if I did I defo wouldn't be getting back in it without unlocking.

Hopefully this can go in my long term wear pile! this one is pretty extreme so might look at another larger cage for teasing play times.

2. LockedinNH2

LockedinNH2 Active member

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Hi CS
    Any up date on your cage?
    Thinking of trying out the head lock option.
    But that and the rest of the set up what do you think?

3. Downfor

Downfor Member

USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I just ordered one with the headlock that should be here in a few weeks. I can't wait to get it!

4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    #4 CS2, Dec 4, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    Yes I found it very comfortable and the head lock worked quite well but I found it difficult to pee as it goes everywhere and as im not used to having my foreskin retracted all the time it gets a little uncomfortable after about a day and I started to get slight fluid build up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice