Cherry Keeper - my review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Naljeans, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    For my non-metal cage, I gave up on the knock-off Nub after my body adjusted and settled between sizes. I bought a Cherry Keeper - short cage with a large headlock and an ergonomic ring. Link: https://www.shapeways.com/product/F...ck-quot-cage-short-headlock?optionId=70683913

After wearing it a few days, I am thoroughly impressed. Kudos and thanks to @JosieLynn Jewell

Fit:

I first thought the cage was too small, as the head couldn’t seem to fit all of the way in. However, after an hour or so, it adjusted and is entirely enclosed by the cage. And it doesn’t pull back - ever.

The headlock is intended to discourage pulling out. It does that to some extent but more importantly, it keeps the head locked in place. No turtling. This functionality is amazing - it stays perfectly aligned, making urination far easier than any cage I’ve had.

Note: It is impossible for me to get the cage on if I’m not entirely flaccid and at my smallest. It simply won’t fit.

Comfort:

The device is extremely lightweight and isn’t noticeable. Miraculously there is no pinching anywhere ever. My Contender pinched in certain circumstances (e.g. wearing jeans). There is simply no pinching in the Cherry Keeper and I’m mostly unaware I’m even wearing it.

Function:

The bars are round and thick. The combination of their size and placement means it’s virtually impossible to touch the penis. It’s like having a fully enclosed cage that’s easier to clean.

The thicker bars also make attempted erections more comfortable as you just don’t feel anything. They’re just gently prevented. I’m accustomed to pressing into smaller steel bars. Now erections just don’t go anywhere. That’s also a function of a cage that fits so snugly. I’m not sure this is entirely a positive.

Aesthetics:

The only drawback is it’s not metal. So it’s not as attractive as the Contender but my entire purpose in getting it was to have a non-metal option.

I opted for the base material which has some texture. The texture hasn’t bothered me thus far and I think helps keep it from moving much.

The cage is dyed easily with Rit dye. So, you can get it in a color or dye it yourself. I opted for white and my KH immediately decided it should be dyed.

Price:

Around $45 total. Incredible value. And parts are interchangeable if you want different rings or cages.

Hygiene:

I haven’t worn it long enough to know how often it will need to be removed for cleaning. I didn’t have any major issues after a few days, but could tell it was not likely to be as clean as my Contender. That could be due to the material but also do to the tight fit in the cage. I assume I’ll have a few weeks caged test soon.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice