Cheap holytrainer v2 - Disappointing

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Rui Pinto, May 2, 2017.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    HI Guys.

I follow this foruma t long ago, as i'm really interested on Chastity cages, and now i've buy my first one, which wasd a very
    disappointing.

After read a log about cages, take measures for almost 2 months (lol), i decided for the Holytrainer V2 which was the one i really like it for several reasons. Small cage perfect for me, any padlock dangling, but, as i read a lot about the rings, i decided to buy a cheaper option on Ebay just to confirm the right ring before buy the original (ir cost only 10€).

I know the quality wasn't the same, but what i do not expect is, i can easily slip out the cage from the penis, even with the smallest ring! The testicules became really tight i and i can't take them off from the devidem but i can push to cage to the front and push back my pénis and release it from behind.

Now, i already know the ring size for me, but i'm afraid to waste money on the holytrainer original, and happens the same.

What's your advise guys?

Try the anti-pull out first? Even the cheap models on ebay?

2. PleaseBreakMe

PleaseBreakMe Member

England
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    In my experience, it's possible to get out of any device that isn't secured through a piercing. It might be difficult and/or nigh-on impossible to get back on (so maybe that's good enough) but getting out of such devices: no problem. And that includes the official HT2.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice