Cheap diy key cage game for less than $15

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PupJack_DC, Oct 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. PupJack_DC

PupJack_DC WTB MM Queen's Keep / Jailbird (profile for specs)

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    A few weeks ago, I asked about buying a hundred cylinder magic keys for cheap for a chastity game. I would have a bunch of keys dumped out in front of me and I had to find the right one with limited chances.

There was no cheap way to do this. Even buying a used padlock and a lot of older keys was cost-prohibitive. The shipping charges alone were awful.

So I came up with this:

0DDDB88D-2A64-4D4F-B7D1-E4DE0BDA4A9C.jpeg
    B1B19AA3-00CD-47FF-85D0-C77C3E1BD5B4.jpeg 8B7A6672-D15D-4AA9-8A1A-D236E9308B90.jpeg
    A phrase padlock with a plastic key case. The padlock cost around $10. The case is a Tic-tac box that I cleaned the label off of and drilled.

This was our anniversary game. She programmed the phrase and gave me a list of words to guess from. I had five chances. It was really fun. Watching her enter the code and tug at the lock was so hot.

Plus, since my wife is forgetful, the Tic-tac case could be broken in an emergency and the lock can be reset with a little help from YouTube. It’s perfect for us.

We actually did have a quasi-emergency. I did guess the phrase correctly, but the lock wouldn’t open. My wife didn’t tell me though. It didn’t work, so I didn’t get unlocked. I found out the issue the next morning. We didn’t have to break the case though, because it turned out she programmed the phrase on the opposite side of the lock — not where the white horizontal markers were. So it was even hotter — double-denied!!! — and I still wasn’t in any real danger.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Clever thinking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice