Chastity without locking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stevejames732006, Nov 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Seriously, no cage? That's amazing if you can do that. There is no way I could do it. That's why I locked myself up to begin with.

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    I am not in a cage, but I am teased and denied orgasms multiple times a day. I love the constant pleasure of being horny and on edge more than a few seconds of extreme pleasure.
    I often beg her to let me cum but she always says "NO", because she knows I will be down after an orgasm, and she doesn't like my attitude after an orgasm.
    I have a mistake and a ruined orgasm on occasion but I never have a full blown orgasm.

Stevejames732006 likes this.
  3. RedHeels

RedHeels New member

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    He was initially spanked with a riding crop, and then I waxed him...and he only lasted one strip.

Then he had to deal with the reminder (and humiliation) of a single bare patch growing in. His shaving privileges were revoked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice