Chastity Sizing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MissyCripsie, Nov 18, 2017.

?

Is it better for the cage to be smaller or larger than his flaccid penis?

1. Larger!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. Smaller.

31 vote(s)
    79.5%
  3. It has to be an exact fit

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
Random Thread
  1. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Recently my boyfriend and I used the CB6000S and we had to return it because it was not the right fit for the ring mostly. We are ordering a cage currently and are a little concerned because the diameter of the cage is almost a centemeter smaller. The cage on the old model didn't feel uncomfortable however because of the style of the cage, there was some skin poking through the holes until he was completely flaccid. This new cage is metal stainless steel cage design, not plastic. I'm asking anyone out there if the smaller diameter is better or worse? Please let me know!

2. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    Also forgot to mention the old cage felt fine but skin bulged through the vents. Also there was room for his dick to expand at the tip.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    please Mistress, curtsy. i had first a CB6000s and that ring hurt me and as well the cage was big for me and it hurt as well in the mornings. i has a teeny metal cage now and it is nice and comfy and don't hurt me.

Guest 9385 likes this.
  4. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    I can't stop to compare a cb with a shoe as it seems!:rolleyes:
    So again all I can say is: you need the right size. Skin bulging out is nasty and will hurt sooner or later. Devices too big are senseless, devices too small are a menace. You will have to walk the road of trial and error alone!

5. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Well there's rarely one "flaccid penis size" for a given guy. The penis will often expand and shrink based on temperature and activity completely separate from his state of arousal. If possible, it's best to measure the penis under different circumstances and size the cage based on the minimum. Under that circumstance an exact fit is best.

6. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    From your description, I am guessing that your boyfriend is a "grower".

A grower has a flaccid size much smaller than the erect size. Also, when flaccid, the member can be collapsed in length to a very short size. For this type, a cage will best fit the flaccid member closely in diameter, but be shorter than the flaccid length. How much shorter is something you may have to experiment with. 1/4 to 3/8 inches is usually doable. You may have to take into account a slightly larger diameter when the member is shortened. The point of this is to prevent engorgement, which leads to a more effective device, and is also more comfortable to wear.

I used to wear a CB6000s, and found it just to be too large for me, and attempted erections were very unpleasant. The point is to defeat the erection. A smaller cage is just more comfortable, and easier to stuff in your pants.

Once he gets used to it, it will be like his real skin. He won't notice it most of the time.

Guest 9385 likes this.
  7. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Although diameter of the cage is an issue, I have to wonder if the design is also important regarding whether skin pokes through. I tried a couple of devices with smaller holes and gaps and skin would certainly poke through when an attempted erection would start. I haven't noticed the same problem with the Jailbird I now have, but then the sizing is different and generally smaller than the mass produced devices generally available. Just a thought.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You need the correct size for you and speaking from experience and owning a few cages. Slightly smaller than flaccid is best. That's my Opinion for what it's worth

9. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    How long does a guy normally need wear a cage in order to decide if it's a good fit? We just ordered our 2nd cage. The first one was a plastic knock off holy trainer we got for $30. He's been wearing it off and on for the last 6 months without any trouble. Well at first he had a hard time going overnight be that seems to be normal. So today we got another knock off cage for $22 but this time in metal. It's the same size as his first cage.

Maybe we were just lucky but the one size fits all cages everyone complains about seems to fit him perfectly. I can't say from experience but I've heard lots of folks say that a tight cage is best not only because it's sexy to talk about but also because it prevents erections sooner. Apparently the faster an erection is stopped the less the cage pulls on his balls which is where most of the discomfort comes from.

I wouldn't imagine skin poking out would be good though. It will probably get pinched when he gets hard or something.

bondinchas likes this.
  10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    If he can wear it a day, try 3 days, then a week. At that point, it is probably a good fit.
    Correct, you want to stop the erection. Less blood inside translates to less pressure, and more comfort.

11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would agree that a week is a good time to get use to a new cage. Once you've been locked for a long period of time changing cages doesn't take as long to get use to. That is if you have the right fit for you.

And all cages are not created the same. I have four different Chinese cages that are similiar but not exactually the same. A few millimetres difference can make a big difference in your comfort.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice