Chastity Release game for Dancing with the Stars

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MaidMiranda, Apr 1, 2013.

1. MaidMiranda

MaidMiranda New member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Hello, I'd like to suggest a fun game (for your domme - maybe not for us ;)

1) After being locked up for days, weeks or longer ...
    2) Released under supervision to shower, clean up and get securely tied to the bed (a gag is recommended also)
    3) Now DWTS comes on - which is a show many woman enjoy
    4) During the dance (and only during the dance), your partner strokes you gently in rhythm to the song being played and stops immediately when the dance is over.
    5) If you cum during the show, she spoon feeds and locks you back up after the show.
    6) If you don't, back into the cage until next time

2. MaidMiranda

MaidMiranda New member

Local Time:
    And I am working on chastity release game based on the new hit diving show "Splalsh"

3. MaidMiranda

MaidMiranda New member

Local Time:
    Chastity Release based on Splash

In this show, celebrity divers are judged with a score of 1 to 10 from each of 3 judges.
    At the end of the show, 2 divers will advance to the semi-finals based on a combined score of the audience and the judges

To prep for the game:

- You must select one of the divers that you think will advance
    - Your domme selects which of 3 scoring methods to use for your stroke count.
    In order of increasing difficulty (for you), it can be the combined total of the judges scores, the highest of the 3 scores or the lowest of the 3.

For example, if she decided to use highest of the 3 scores and the scores were 6, 6, 8 - then you would earn 8 strokes for that diver. If she decided to use combined scores, you would earn 20 strokes.

1) Once again, you shower up, she unlocks you and ties you up nice and tight to insure compliance with the rules of the game.

2) Each time the judges score a diver, your domme uses the selected scoring method to determine your strokes and delivers those strokes to you.

3) If you should happen to cum before the show ends, your lovely domme scoops it up with a spoon and fills your wine glass for later.

4) At the end of the show, if you were right about one of the divers advancing, your domme unties you and
    you can wash the wine glass out in the sink and come back to get locked up again.

5) But if you were wrong, she lifts your little helpless head up, puts the glass to your pouty lips and you know the rest.

Please let me know if anyone decides to play the game. I would love to hear any feedback. I will do the same.

4. MaidMiranda

MaidMiranda New member

Local Time:
    Update: My Mistress tells that we might play the Splash game tonight with one modification. I will be doing the stroking not her. But
    if I accidentally go even 1 stroke over the correct amount, I forfeit and immediately get locked back up until next week.

BTW - I am 7 days in and for me this is longest I've ever done and I am going crazy thinking about getting out.

5. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Hahaha, I have watched that show a few times at friend's houses. Might be time to get a television. :)

I would LOVE to do something similar with Ru Paul's Drag Race with a crossdressing submissive (I watch it online).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice