chastity Peace. pt 5

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by DLC's alyssa, Mar 2, 2022.

1. DLC's alyssa

DLC's alyssa Member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    The 8 months seemed to go by so quickly for Laura it had been quite some time since see saw Linda and Claire her two best mates. Her mind drifted back to that night after meeting over for drinks and dinner to talk business when they’d stop by to see the party with the crossdressers. Things at gotten busy at work for all three right after the fun night.

She looked at her husband Dave thinking could she really call him that now. Thin and lithe a hint of curvature his body was still adjusting after a half a years-worth or so of female hormones.

A series of events in succession had put the couple on a new path. Checking her friend Linda’s Facebook-page she saw a new advertisement. Clicking the link for ‘The Future is Female’ Ad she watched the promotion for ‘Chasity Peace’ at first thinking…’Oh I love her outfit…killer heels and a feminine-cut business suit…I wonder where she bought it?’

“Are you woman enough to demand it….are you male enough to accept it….are you t-girl enough to need it….throughout the ages chastity has proven itself to be a valuable tool in creating harmony in a relationship…the time has come for a woman to control the libido of her partner….leading him in the direction of her choosing….

The woman’s words stuck with her enough Laura promptly ordered one on ‘Amazon’.

Her training as a divorce attorney Laura had developed a low tolerance for males with bad behavior in a marriage. The talented litigator was working on just such a case that would pay handsomely for her and her female client.

Coming home night after night as the trial was nearing a conclusion she’d discovered her husband Dave was spending too much time out drinking with his mates. She thought he should be waiting at the house for a spot of dinner since finding time together was a challenge. The woman knew he’d secretly developed an inferiority complex working as a mid-level accountant while she was a high-powered lawyer.

Though it was Saturday the next morning she met the tall real-estate appraiser as part of the expected settlement. At 6’ 3” a fit 205 Phil Reynolds had a manly way about him. Rugged good-looks mingling with a quiet confidence he was the kind of fella people would call 'a man’s man'.

One thing was certain Phil was ‘hitting on’ Laura as they discussed the figures. A look at her watch she knew her husband Dave was still sleeping his hangover off after getting pissed. It was what fueled her anger to even consider what she heard next.

“Say Laura you seem upset…you ever want to meet for drinks or dinner I’ll always have an ear out for listening …let me know.”

Laura lightly banged the business-card on the tips of her fingers. ‘Listening’…. It was one trait she liked in a man.

“You never know Dave…perhaps in the future…I just may take you up in that.”

Pulling into her driveway at home she noticed his car was parked ‘cock-eyed’. It reminded her of the book she read in college…’There was a crooked man who walked a crooked mile’. Her intuition had her looking inside opening the door her nose was hit with the smell of stale beer and perfume.

There it was….on the floor of the passenger side. The pair of panties were pretty they were the kind of lace-trimmed knickers a woman wore when she wanted to attract a man.

Dave was startled when he felt the bed’s covers being flung away from his body. A wicked hangover he looked at his wife Laura and knew he’d been caught. The slap across his face was purposeful….’panties…woman’s panties in your car….i could smell the perfume too…fine buster …take off those boxers’.

She whipped the colorful panties at him…’put them on…you’ll be in them all day…and perhaps from here on out…don’t even think of speaking to me unless I give you permission’.

She scoffed at him before leaving the bedroom….’another woman….how would you like it if I had a different man?’.

The silent treatment is often an effective tool for reprimanding an errant spouse in marriage for the rest of the day and evening she didn’t talk to him. At bedtime the woman tossed him one of her nightshirts to wear.

The following morning the bag of tangerines on the kitchen counter were next to the small bowl she had just filled with her estrogen supplements and testosterone blockers.

Her personal trainer told her a woman in her early 40’s has to watch out for an imbalance of testosterone when working out. It was Laura’s habit to have her vitamins or birth-control meds or supplements in the bathroom next to the body-lotion for easy access.

The blow-up the day before Laura could tell she had Dave ‘on the run’ and planned on keeping him there especially after seeing the advertisement.

Sitting down he was about to pour the cereal loaded with sugar-coating when Laura grabbed it from him. Part of him felt ‘silly’ wearing the panties and brushed-cotton nightshirt of hers that fell to his mid-thigh.

“You’re dieting remember… I want you heathy…lots of vitamins you should be having these.”

He didn’t realize she meant the tangerines loaded with vitamin c. Dave lifted up and grabbed a few of each downing them before sitting back in the chair. Laura looked on figuring it was his own decision.

It would be a simple mistake on his part. In the days ahead every morning he’d find himself obeying her taking one regular dosages of her estrogen tabs and t-blocker pills.

Laura walked over sliding her robe open exposing her vagina she pulled his face to her feminine treasure. The distinctive scent captured his focus. He stared at the beauty of it thinking it to be so similar to a lovely flower.

“Baby if you want any more of this you’ll need to change and accept a new way of doing things in our relationship…from here on out it’s about your obedience and doing what you’re told no matter what….I think you’ve forgotten I’m a talented divorce lawyer…by the time I’m done with you you’ll have nothing left to speak of.”

Dave could feel his defenses crumbling he knew she was right he had to be different if he wanted to hold onto his marriage.

“Bu-t-t-t-t…you’ve got me in panties…you said yesterday I can plan on wearing them all the time.”

Closing her robe arms folded in front of her chest she looked at him sternly.

“Yes…and it will be more than just panties…you’ve no respect for women…you should know what we have to go through… it will be good for you to experience…I don’t fault that gurl you were with…why she is likely a young divorced mother with a child or two at home working a 2nd job on weekends to make ends meet…probably was simply looking for someone to support her…”

He nodded his head it was like she’d read the situation accurately.

“And you …you took advantage of her just to get your rocks off….Hmmm sound familiar I see it all the time in my business…..shall I kick you out of the house and start divorce process?”

Taking a sip of her morning coffee she let her words sink in Laura realized the time to strike was the present.

“Stand…lower ‘your’ panties….it’s time your libido is put under my control”

The statement was word for word what she had heard in the ‘Future is Female’ Facebook ad.

Laura opened the drawer lifting out the chastity piece. Dave looked on while the woman secured the cage…’of course we’ll have you shave yourself smooth here…in fact perhaps a feminine grooming regimen might help you put your mind right.’.

A tug to the balls what she did next surprised him. Easing him down by the shoulders her husband was on his knees staring up at her pussy. A wave of male submission wafted over him it was as though he knew he was looking up at his superior.

Biting his lip nervously he let his eyes ask for permission Laura guided him by the chin moving his head close to her vagina. Overcome with guilt perhaps it was the initial burst of estrogen that brought it on. His emotions getting the better of him he began to whimper and cry.

“I’m sooo sorry Laura…I’ve been so bad lately I wouldn’t blame you if you had an affair with another man just to set things right.”

The word ‘cuckold’ came to mind for Laura.

“Please give me another chance…I’ll behave….honest I can change.”

Laura remained silent pulling his mouth the lips of her pussy …’Gently baby soft small kisses… like Bambi licking at a stream…I’ll think about it…the only way it will work is if you have your whole world turned upside down.”

Her hand roamed thru his hair with her wondering what it would look like with a color change as it grew out. Dave let his tongue roam on the outer edges of the labia. Puckering his lips his mouth dipped in sucking on the wetness.

Grinding it a touch Laura ran her vulva along his lips. His eyes glossing over after a few minutes the woman could see the magic of cunnilingus working. Like a junkie getting a fix the addictive nature of her fluids was being activated.

True to her word Laura had her husband on a feminine grooming regimen. In a few months-time between the estrogen, t-blockers and dieting his frame trimmed down to a much more emasculating look. Though like many males these days he had pretended to he’d really never been all that muscular. Now at 143 pounds it was even less.

Gone were the days of running free Dave found himself helping out around the house. Laura making plenty of money knowing they didn’t ‘need’ his job had him quit. Becoming the breadwinner changed their dynamic as Dave took over the responsibility of doing all the domestic chores.

Free of comment noticing he was on daily tabs of estrogen and t-blockers Laura could see a gentleness along with a docile nature emerge within him.

Sitting on the bed her hand ran along the smooth hairless leg.

“Honey I’m going to let you pick what pair of panties you want this morning… I’ve been very pleased with you lately…now those deep pink one’s come with a matching camisole….”

He smiled nervously at her.

“Ummm baby…satin feels so nice on smooth skin….first let’s try some color to these nails…stand still while I polish them”

The rain pelted the window outside the bedroom it was one of those days when you feel like no one else is in the world. It was the new way he had learned to address her.

“Domina Laura I think I’d like to try the pink cami and pantie set.”

With his figure slimming down being made hairless gave him a delicate look to his thinning frame. Resting above his chastity piece the single line of pubic hair added an emasculated appearance.

“Alright darling….Your toe-nail varnish is dry… I’ll hold your panties out and you step into them.”

Looking at the red polish it had become such a rush to be dressed in lingerie by Laura. The woman was waiting for him to see them. Perched on the floor near the corner of the bed were the pair of 4” high heels a strap at the ankle the pair of women's heels seemed to be calling out to him.

Tugging the lace trimmed panties over the chastity piece Laura smile when she saw him splay his finger nails. The sheerness of the knickers let his chastity cage be clearly seen.

“I think somebody would like me to polish those?”

His cock pulsed out a little pre-cum on hearing her. The dampness left a tiny wet stain on his panties. Using her single finger Laura touched it before licking it off her index finger.

As she arched her back her peignoir robe opened up revealing her bra holding her sumptuous breasts in place. Laura stood up….’that is so sexy getting wet like that honey…getting her panties wet…that’s just how a woman shows she is excited.”

Bashful he turned to look downward. Laura saw him steal a glance at the high heels she’d planted there. She slinked her body close to Dave’s. His skin was softer from months-worth of moisturizing but it wasn’t as soft as hers. The woman let her fingers glide thru his longish straight hair that had been parted in the middle.

“Are you curious….is my daring ready to try on ‘her’ first pair of high heels?....of course you’ll need to stockings to make them feel better.”

“Oh Domina.”

It was all he could say at the moment as another squirt of pre-cum slipped out. Her hand ran across his face….’I like how that epilator has smoothed this complexion of yours.”

Truth was the estrogen and t-blockers were helping too….'It’s such a lazy rainy day…shall we have some fun…I think I’ll try putting some powder on your face….then will have you in your stockings and heels.

While Laura did his face the two chatted like a couple of women at a beauty salon. She went about speaking on the need for concealer and highlighter and how to mingle the shadows with contouring creating a certain look that reflected a woman’s mood.

A pair of false eyelashes were glued on before she layered the curls with mascara. Letting the wand work its magic soon had the curls spaced properly in a lifted darkness.

“Now some deep violet at the edges….next we’ll smudge them…kind of give a triangular look to the ends …now some rouge at the cheek-lines for definition.”

Her husband held still feeling her feminine energy taking over.

“Lick your lips for a moment…I need to put your liner on first.”

Laura pulled back to look at him.

“You need to remember this….Some women don’t think you need lip-liner but I disagree….I think the subtle contrast in color sets off the lips…kind of like how your eyes pop with the right kind of shading of eyeshadow and mascara like you have now.”

His breath grew short as she slowly layered the lipstick giving a fullness at the mouth….’use this tissue …press lightly…not too much now.”

Out of nowhere Laura said it….”I think I’ll call you Hope…it sounds pretty enough don’t you think?”

Dave nodded his head…’Uh hummm Domina’.

“Oh you know what…yes from the Mardi Gras party a few years back,….wait right here.”

Rummaging thru her closet she returned using her fingers to push volume out from the blond wig. Letting her breasts sit right in front of his face she tied his hair into a bun before slipping the wig in place. A brush put to the wig soon had the long curls evenly spread sitting spaced out surrounding his head.

Holding up the stockings she fished into her lingerie drawer.

“Oh it would be a pity not to use a waist cinching garter-belt…the same could be said for the matching bra.”

He didn’t even question where they came from. A leafy-pattern spreading out from the areolas to the demi-cup bra a quick spray of adhesive had Laura sliding in a pair of breast forms. It felt like he was in T-girl heaven.

Twisting and turning so glad his weight was noticeably down enough to give him a girlish figure a genuine smile ran across his face. Standing in the heels came with a new level of arousal.

“Perfume is always a nice finishing touch on the wrists at the neck…lift your pantie’s waist-band we’ll spritz some on your mound”

Hope pulled open the panties feeling like a woman.

“Baby once you’ve worn Agent Provocateur lingerie you won’t want to feel anything else on your skin.”

Helen Trasker with Claire Devereux and her t-girl Melissa by her side stood out front of the store. The days of being called Clark had ended for ‘Melissa’ who enjoyed working for the woman when not at home being Claire’s trans-girl lover.

The group looked at the new sign a seasoned business-woman Helen had been operating the shop for years selling greeting cards and other things like aroma candles and picture frames.

A shift in strategy came with robust sales from the products of the Henshaw Group that Claire had suggested. Offering chastity cages, queening chairs anal-plugs, dildos and vibrators gave her the idea to become a boutique that also sold bed-room wear and lingerie.

‘The Yellow Canary Boutique’ in bright bold white had… ‘the finest in intimate-wear’. …written in yellow-colored script below. Helen had grown up with a rural background that accounted for her large but attractive frame.

“So Claire I’ve relegated the greeting cards to a back corner…’The Future is Female’ campaign with the chastity pieces and other items seems a natural fit with the new line of lingerie.”

She looked at Melissa in the pretty sleeveless sun-dress.

“And your darling Melissa….so pretty….she is such a help.”

“Well Helen..she’s come to understand women have a lot to teach her about her femininity…clearly a dominant female like you will help her learn.”

Just then a man tried to slip by the three un-noticed but Helen knew him. Peter Jones had been showing up at her store once she’d added the lingerie and sex-toy section too frequently for a male. At 61 he was retired just getting by on what his monthly government check was.

“Hello Peter.”

“Ummm….hi Helen…I was just going to pick up a birthday card for my errr… hummmm…”

His words drifted off when he saw Helen’s look as though she knew he was there for something else.

End of part 5 ….

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice