Chastity Inc, Happening in the Future

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Phedro, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Phedro

Phedro New member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Chapter 1, Introduction

//

Authors notes

I am not fluent in English, its not my first language so please keep it in mind when you read it. I thought I wanted to try my luck at writing a story. During the process of writing, I realized that the story I were creating lacked a solid background to build from. So here comes the first draft at chapter 1, introduction. Hopefully the base to further expand it. Best Regards

//

The Public Fear of repeat offenders had forced the government to act. It had been During the election year of 2036 when a wave of horrifical crimes had been committed. The Democrats and Republicans had Banged their breasts to push for a solution, and what followed after the election were the Legalization of the Chaste contracts. It was meant to be used by the prison board, when an inmate was up for parole and supposed to be released but still deemed that there was a probability that they would fall back in their old habits. The prison board then had the option to offer the inmate the opportunity to sign a chaste contract, it meant to lose control of their privet part for freedom outside of the walls. The main reason that the government pushed for the creation of chaste contracts was that it was expensive to keep inmates locked up for long periods of time. But they used the opportunity to send a message to the underworld, if you don’t want the time in chastity then don’t do the crime.

This had resulted in firm competition on the privet market to be the first ones to create a reliable Chastity device that the state would consider to be secure, safe, and able to control the individual Chaste. A coalition of big companies had gone together to gather funds to establish the company Chaste-Inc. Because the funding companies had deep pockets and key knowledge about smart tec, they were able to Produce a model named CB1900CE and to be the first ones to get a device approved for the market. The initials in the Name CB1900CE stood for Chastity Belt 1900 Contract Enforcer. After a cupel of years they together with the government had manage to establish service centers in all states and almost all major Cities. They had also manage to develop the original CB1900CE when new technology became available and they used what they learned from the past device to create the new CB3900CE. In the beginning it were only enable for Correctional institutes, but after time Chaste-Inc realized that it might get others cliental to use it to open a new market.

Laura Heartfelt thought that it was the right time, she had been the CEO for Chastity-Inc for 2 years. The hype from the legislation of the Chaste contracts had died down, and few know about it in the public setting. Why do only the state receive the benefit this contract entails, the public have yet to realize the potential of it. Her husband were crouched like a footstool, naked expect a steel belt that seemed to be fused to his body. It enveloped him around his waist and then a band disappeared between his buttocks. She lifted her legs of his back and rose up from her comfy chair, still can’t believe you were that stupid and she kicked him in the side. Her husband and former CEO lost his balance and fell to the floor, with a grunt.

Her career had sky rocket thanks to the Chast contract that her pathetic husband had signed up for. Prior to the event she had been a stay at home wife, but she had noticed that their relationship had been on a steady the decline. After snooping around she found out that her husband were having an affair, with and younger women. Her first taught had been to confront him about it, but after discussing it with and old friend she realized that she needed to bid her time and strike where it hurt. After the realization she started to integrate herself more and more into what her husband were doing at his job, her first thought had been to mees up his position in the company. She had never really engaged into what the company did, so she were amused when she found out that she had the perfect solution at her fingertips. But she never expected that their relationship actually would progress for the better when she showed interest in his work, but she did not forget nor forgive.

So when she showed interest about the company chastity devices, he did not think twice. He were happy that their relationship were moving forward again, they had regain the spark and it was fun that they had the opportunity to discuss things that happen at work. But one thing that annoyed him were that his wife doubted the security of the company’s Chastity device’s. She always seemed to believe that there would be a possibility for the bearer to wank off. When he denied it, she demanded that she would see someone with a real device installed, so she could se if it were as secure as he promised.

She knew he would never want her to get close to someone else’s privet parts, he were easily jealous of others. You can’t seem to believe me, so I will demonstrate it myself he proclaimed, so we finally can put the discussion to rest. He wasted no time and made a fast call to his secretary that he needed the latest model of the belt from the Research and development unit for a live demonstration for his wife. After a while there was a knock on the door, here is what you asked for, his secretary showed him a big carton. You only need to sign here and here she pointed out, knowing the policies in place of utilizing demo product he wasted no time signing wherever the secretary pointed. So, it’s in the package, Laura called out, he hurriedly excused the secretary and closed the door. There were bold letters imprinted on the carton package MALE CB3900CE DEMO RDU, he wasted no time to ripped it open and revealed a shiny steel belt. He had actually never tried the device himself before, but he had been to enough demonstrations to know how the installation process were supposed to go. But when he held the real deal in his hands, he started to get second thoughts maybe this was a bad idea, but the knowledge that it were a demo product relieved him. The idea that the other way to convince his wife, were to show another man’s private parts locked up a thought he could not stand.

Laura grabbed the belt from him and she were surprised about the weight of the belt, it is lighter than I thought, is it really durable she asked him. You see Laura the belt is made of an Titanium alloy named tritium300, the properties of the material is that it is twice as light as steel but it is 10 times as strong. You can’t even use a normal grinder in order to cut it. The only way out is to unlock it the right way or you need inflict bodily harm when removing it forcefully. But do you know the real reason the Chastity act is so efficient? Laura feigned to not follow. The game changer is that Chaste contracts are legal in the eyes of the law, and it is that it stipulate in the law that removal of a chastity device without the consent of the key holder will be consider a tire 3 felony. If someone manage to escape the device after they have signed a chaste contract, they will be consider fugitives of the law and when caught they will face harsh consequences. This were statutory for the sole reason to prevented people from even trying to escape the device he said with a smug face, to keep the public safe from predators.

Laura held up the belt Infront of her inspecting it meticulously, it consisted of a thick waist belt in pure steel and it were oval in the shape but it remained open in the front it had yet to be snapped closed. She traced with her fingers at the firm Steel band that crossed from the back of the belt downwards, it had a big hole that were located to line up with the asshole when it were properly mounted. She were a bit confused when she came to the cock cage, it were a peace of its own, yet it were integrated. It is supposed to first be treaded over the penis and then pushed against the body he explained then it will be sided into the tracks that is milled into the front shield when the belt where pulled up. Then the front shield will cover the cock and the balls will be trapped under the front shield and not be accessible to touch. Why is the front shield so thick she asked.

That peace is the key to all of this, there is a small computer inbuilt in it, that control the features of the belt. It have an integrated GPS, 5g network, sensors that monitor body data, control of the lock, and the security functions of the belt. If the belt is open, ore if it loses connection to the 5g network it will alert that a breach of contract have occurred. And retribution will be taken from there, ooo my its really sophisticated she sad.

I think you are going to look so sexy in it, the thought about you locked up really make me so horny she squished the belt towards her chest. Can’t wait to see my own bad boy trapped, she blow him a kiss. Her eagerness had really turned him on, it were rarely he received sexy complements like that from her. He wasted no time removing his clothes, I might be in need of some help he then removed his trunks, reviling a huge erection for her.

I did not know you were into this she grabbed his balls by one hand and had the belt clinging in the other. I think you need some help to get down to size she told him, he were stunned he had never expected this. She went down on her knees, giving the tip a kiss then she started to suck, soon the seats will be changed thought and she sucked eagerly. After what felt like an eternity he finally he came and sent a huge load down her throat, she forced herself to swallow this disgusting junk. She did her best to not vomit but she manage to hold it down. She eagerly tried to lock pleased to not fowl the mode. So what’s next she asked wondered with a smooth innocently voice, and handed over the belt. After having emptid a loade his penis had shrunken down to size.

He put it around his waist. He had to suck in his stomach a bit it were a tight fit, but his wife locked delighted when the belt clicked shut around his waist. You see the belt that goes down between my legs, it have a hole, normally an butt plug will be installed in an official belt. It’s used to make them feel degraded, its hard to act tough when you have a plug up your ass. Don’t you have one in the Demo kit she asked? Well, I don’t need to install one to show of how secure it is, why not she complained I want to see the full package. Lets make a deal, if you use it, I will take it up my ass tonight, she had never agreed to that before so it was to good to turn down so he reluctantly reached down in the package and brought the plug up. It were still contained in a plastic sealed bag and pre lubed. He immanently regrated his action, the plug locked small when he had browsed it on a screen, but when he held it in his hand it felt humongous. But it were hard to back out when he had picked it up, so he mentally prepared himself and started to push it in. The thing that keep him going were the thought of ravaging her ass later, after what felt like an eternity he manage to push the plug home, eventually it were like the body sucked it in. He wasted no time after that getting the hanging contraption between his legs, the faster he were done the faster he could get that dame plug out.

You see this he held up a steal tube, this will slide over my little man. Inmates that have it installed, loses there function to get a properly erection you see that there is not a lot of space for it to grow. Then the tube will be connected to the slot that’s in the front shield, he pulled it up between his buttocks, then the plug will be connected to the pre determined slot, with and audible click the plug engaged. He then pushed the penis tube down into the slot in the front shield, forcing the penis to point down between his legs. He then puled it tight and moved it towards the waist band, with a tug it engaged and another audible click sounded. She showed a huge smile for him, a bip came from the device where a small screen on the front shield came to life. The screen showed a green unlocked symbol, what dose that mean she asked. It’s the indication that the devise is not signed up for a contract, and there is no lockup time engaged.

He reached down to see if he could get any feeling between his legs, but he were meet by cold steal. Man I can’t believe someone would signed up for this he thought, It was a werd feeling to be so close but far away from his manhood. Laura went down once again between his legs she were inspecting his crotch with exactitude, she tried to get under it with her fingers but no luck. She then tried to shake it but it were firm in place, I wonder if he likes his new home she kissed the front plate. He instantly got turned on, and he could feel himself get hard. But soon he were met with a shock in his ass. He shouted out in pain, so the erection punishment program is working as planed she sad. He were a bit taken back how did she know about that. The Ero Punishment program were the newest development of the RDU, the inbuilt sensor in the tube sensed an erection in progress and punished the bearer for it.

Well its time to get it off, you have seen how secure it is, no way out and I cant wait to get home and take you up for your promise. The thought about ravaging her backside caused his cock starting to grow, another shock. I really need to get it off he thought. What he did not expect were a beeping sound and the green unlock symbol on the screen turned into a red lock. He immediate tried to pull on the front panel but it remained firmly in place. How can it malfunction now he asked out aloud, I need to get it sorted out call the RUD Laura he ordered. Another sharp electric shock stuck his ass, this time he were not getting hard. I am so proud of you Laura hugged him from behind squeezed her boobs towards his back. You were so brave to signed up for it, he were totally lost. What you mean?. You agreed for me to be you’re contract holder don’t you remember? What?. You have even put on the belt yourself, you have fulfilled all your obligations in order to make it official. Don’t joke, this is not a real device this is a demo version and I have not signed any contract. Have you not locked at the front panel, he once again locked down slightly nervus and the belt were in scripted with CB3900CE. Do you see any indication that its a demo version encase you’re priced little man. He once again locked at the box, what have you done he shouted, toughing in the belt in desperation. Then he realized, I have not signed up for this, its not legally binding, you will pay for this bitch he shouted. Another sharper shock struck his ass, STFU I am in charge now you don’t want to make me mad. Stand in the corner like a good boy.

Laura pushed the call button on his phone one the desk, a minute later his sectary showed up. She did not lock surprised at all to see the CEO naked expect a chastity device that seemed to be fused to his body. Here you have a copy of the Official contract miss Laura, it really fits him well she gazed down towards his crotch. Thank you for getting you’re husband belted and you were right he don’t read what he signs I hope you keep him on a tight leash. Laura received the Documents from the secretary and excused her.

The rest were history, he had stepped down and she steeped up to received his Place in the company. A sharp shock between his legs made the former Husband and CEO instantly resume his position as a footstool.

It actually helped her in her role as the CEO to have her husband on a Chaste contract, she were not familiar to exactly what it entailed in the beginning. Apparently, those bound by the standard Chaste agreement had to visit a center once a month, to make sure that the belt were charged and that it still fitted like a glow. Another feather were that the nurses at the center made an inspection of the parts locked up, and to make sure to relive the pressure that built up in the balls, by electro stim. But she had realized a problem that, her husband always seamed to be to eager for his monthly appointment at one of the service centers. After some research she found out that there had been a grey area that no one had thought about to correct so she took it upon herself. After making sure that it were mandated in the polices to apply numbing paste during the emptying of the balls she gained the name lady Heartless by the employes of the company. She believed that there should be no pleasure orgasms involved in the maintenance of the belt, that would defeat the purpose of it.

Another feather of the monthly service were that it included an hour of teasing to make sure that the one stuck in a device did not forget what he or she were missing out on, to keep their horny levels up. No longer eager to visit the service center her husband focus where back where it belong to prioritized her needs, and her Pussey. What made him so eager to please her were that she had the option to bring him to the service center for a controlled unlocking and to make love the normal way. But she rarely did feel the need for it, but used it as a way to reward him when he had been exceptional good.

How am i going to get it out there she wondered gazing out from there main office down at the central park. Her gaze feelt upon the big exhibit hall that were placed on the other side of the park, I supposed that might be a good place to start. But who am i going to send?

2. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    I love these stories where the male is tricked into putting on an inescapable belt, and especially the moment when he realizes that he is stuck.

Needs some editing, but a good story!

Massoch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice