"Chastity game "

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Igor, Dec 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Igor

Igor New member

Russia, Moscow
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    I was impatiently waiting for the moment when the ordered CB arrives, probably everyone who has ever bought such things. Thought the belt would be used from time to time. Apparently my friend had other plans ...
    Finally, we received the coveted package. After making sure my belt fits. I was asked to give the keys ...
    Over the past 22 days that have passed, I was allowed to remove the belt twice at night.
    Now several times a day I have to feel intense excitement, which I can only cope with by starting to do something. The rest of the time I don't think about sex or masturbation. I know that this is not possible. My body cannot get used to the belt and therefore there are two minor wounds that bother me. If not for these wounds, I think I could forget about the fact that I am in the belt. Also, I almost stopped counting the days, I do not know how long I will have to wear the belt. And when they let me go to the shower without a belt to shave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice