Chastity, flr and footfetish!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mitusha1, Oct 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. mitusha1

mitusha1 New member

Russia, Moskva
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I am in the chastity belt. I obey my wife. We live an ordinary life, where I work, and she brings up children. But we try to include flr elements in it whenever possible. While we are somewhere at the beginning of the journey ...

After the chastity belt became permanent, I lost interest in all the BDSM fantasies that had turned me on before. Such as: strapon, bondage, whip. All that remained was the desire to obey and be in the power of my goddess. Fulfill all her desires.

But also my main desire remained is footfetish. I cannot live without the divine feet of my wife. I especially love when they smell. Every evening I lie at the feet of my goddess and sniff, kiss and massage them. I know that she wears shoes especially for me and does not wash her feet in the evening to let me enjoy. Although for sure she does not need it. I think she would like me to just give her a daily massage, for her clean feet. But I’m sure that she makes me feel good.

Given that all other fantasies are excluded, her smelling feet were the only pleasure for me.

What do you think in such a relationship, where any desire for her is a law for me, and I adore her. Should she do that? Or should it still limit me in getting pleasure and leave it only as a reward or gift. If so, how often? Once a week, two weeks or a month? Or under what circumstances.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    As you enjoy it so much, my madam would say it should be a reward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice