Chastity Fashion

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Nov 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    #1 Tracker1, Nov 14, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2023
    Is there a chastity fashion? Could there be? If there were, what would it look like? I guess CWNM is a kind of fashion statement, and wearing a visible key is another. Anything else?

I just found Naughtyboy2001's message in FLR. Just what I was looking for. Thanks.

2. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM

I wear my key around my neck when I put husband in Chastity. I've seen other ladies with a key, too. They've asked me about it and I've asked them, too.

I bought a little bird in a cage for husband to wear when he's both dressed and in Chastity. Husband doesn't like wearing any kind of jewelry but understands why he has to when I dress him or make him get dressed. He looks silly in a dress or even lingerie with no accessories.

I had t-shirt made with just a closed padlock and a key.. One or two ladies have asked me about it.

By CWNM, I guess you mean "Clothed Woman naked man"? You can't exactly make a public fashion statement with that. You'll get arrested. You could do it in private or at private gathering/event . Me and husband went to little CFNM gathering this past Saturday. We got invited on short notice since most of the like minded people we socialize with know I prefer husband in lingerie or dress and petticoats for gatherings/events so we don't usually get invited to a CFNM party.. One of the couples had something come up and they asked us to fill in. It was something different so we tried it. I'll do it again but both husband and me realized we need to make sure of a few things, first.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    I have several shirts with variations of bdsm and chastity slogans/titles on them, But I understand not every one want to open display them selves as being in to kink. I think the nearest to fashion would be like others have already said, where the key holder would wear key jewellery, and the caged would wear lock jewellery.
    There is also a trend at the moment for caged men to wear a small padlock through a belt loop on the front of there trousers/jeans to show they are caged and locked, loop locking it’s called.

5. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice