Chastity Device Small Size A256 (sim. to HT V2 but Steel)

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Halloedri, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Another Chinese knockoff. You have no idea of the quality, not just the stainless steel if actually the truth. Could have sharp edges or other imperfections found on Chinese Clones. I bought two clones myself and bought had problems. When I called to complain about one, I was told that it was just a novelty item and not made for using more than an hour or two during sex. You may also end up buying all 3 rings. Usually we start with one size ring but as we get used to it, we go to a smaller ring and then a smaller one after that. Our body adjusts to the rings and as it does, you need a smaller one or you will end up chaffing which means days of not wearing the cage until it heals, balls popping out and other discomforts. When I bought my HT v2 I did end up buy all three rings. Due to the shape of it, the ring size that fit me on my other devices, did not fit me right.

The main thing of the HT2 is that it is made of a silicon material that gets a little soft when warm. In other words it flexes a little from body heat which makes it comfy. So all this does is copy the shape, not the material of the HT2. Do yourself a favor and get a real device from the manufacturer that invented it. I went through 5 devices that ended up costing me more than my custom made Jailbird had I bought it first. I wore the other devices a few weeks. I wore the Jailbird for over 4 years.

I know that many say that they cannot afford a name brand chastity cage. I cannot afford a lot of things I want to do too. I just do not do them until I can afford the equipment I need to maximize comfort, fit and chances of succeeding. I went through 5 devices before I bought my Customs Made Jailbird. The cost of the other devices when summed, cost a lot more than my Jailbird. I wore those other 5 for about 5 months and almost quit chastity due to skin irritation, cage not fitting me like a glove because it did not touch my penis on all sides and front to back. I needed a larger gap size that all but the CB6000 could give me and I learned that most skin irritation problems are due to the gap size and not the ring. The weight of some were so heavy that it pulled down on my junk so hard as to make it sore or allow my penis or balls to slip out when I moved certain ways. Then there were tiny holes that made good hygiene impossible when worn away from home and your shower. They smelled of urine and acted like smelly hot houses due to their enclosed design and inability to see inside to make sure you cleaned out all the urine.

I suggest that if you are trying chastity for the first time, get a CB6000 because you can play with gap and ring sizes. However, you cannot control length other than select small or large and you cannot adjust the circumference of the cage which is important too. Even CBX says that their device is not for long term wear. Its resellers say all sorts of things to get your money but not one has submitted their device to the FDA to ascertain for approval and certification of materials, function and interaction with skin or damage to your penis with continued use. I deal with FDA daily. They do not just do drugs. Dinner plates, xmas ornaments and many other things that may affect your body, must be approved by the FDA. The chastity device industry gets around this by calling their products novelty items which mean:

A novelty item is an object which is specifically designed to serve no practical purpose, and is sold for its uniqueness, humor, or simply as something new (hence "novelty", or newness). The term also applies to practical items with fanciful or nonfunctional additions, such as novelty slippers.

That is what you are buying and that is what I was told when I sought a refund with the last Chinese clone I bought that was not as described. For instance the CB6000 clone has a raised ridge around the inside of the ring rather than being small like the real CB6000. Cheaper to produce that way or perhaps to avoid patent infringement. Nonetheless it irritates the skin of many who use it 24/7. The HT uses a common cabinet lock, not noted for security other than to keep curious kids out of cupboards. :)

Halloedri likes this.
  3. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    Hi Vinny,
    thanks for your advice.
    I am aware of the risk, that you get what you pay for;-)
    I am currently wearing a CB6000s which is not as bad for me as some say.
    Yes, I can pull out and using the sock-trick even get it in again.
    But I do not care since I have enough mental strength not to try:)
    I came across an interesting website regarding this Chinese thing:
    http://adventuresinchastity.tumblr.com
    Seems to be that this guy likes it...

I guess I'll try it. After all its not really expensive.

4. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    I love mine. It's become much more important to me than my genuine HTv2. It is very heavy (which I now like) and since there is no flex make sure the ring size is not too small. I bought mine from DHGate. There are many there with prices all over the place.

Halloedri likes this.
  5. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    So I did receive it yesterday and am wearing it now since 24h.
    Overall it is not too bad.
    Especially during the night I have been positively surprised that it causes nearly no pull on the balls during nocturnals - tumbs up!
    Despite the weight I nearly do not feel it anymore down there.

What I am looking for is to find a different lock because the one supplied makes a bit of a poor impression to me.
    Anybody knows where to get such small locks?

6. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Bought one ...the rings on mine were trash....crap material...poor casting and the thing weighs as much as a can of soup...no deal for me

7. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Those locks are Chinese knock offs of the Burg Wachter "Me/2 SB" mortice lock. It should be easy to procure in Germany, since that manufacturer is based there.

Halloedri likes this.
  8. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Zorglub!

Slappy,
    looks like there are various versions out there...?!

I really can't complain about mine.
    I am locked in it now since wednesday, two nights with very little discomfort.
    Mine does weight 310gramms which certainly is more heavy than plastic CB's.
    But - except if I have a serious case of blue balls - that is not a problem to me.
    I did some fine tuning with the dremel inside the tube so now its pretty smooth as well.
    That by the way revealed that the material really sems to be steal - which is a plus.
    Have seen chromed Bullshit from China in the past already...

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    310 grams is incredibly heavy! I had the same experience as Vinny.
    Except I ended up in a PA-secured 316 stainless-steel Contender.

My Contender is less than a third of that weight! The cage portion is a mere 50 grams, even with the big fat 2ga PA hook and mount that keeps me inside. The base ring is roughly the same (I can't remember, and I'm locked in now so I can't check... haha). But it makes for a nice "balance" where the weight doesn't pivot forwards.

Besides the lower quality materials, welding and polish, as is expected... you get what you pay for... anyway... I generally found all the "cheap" devices too heavy and far bulkier than necessary. I understand it is easier to weld thicker materials. But all that weight requires a really tight base ring for support and caused me too many issues.

It's a lovely looking device though! The Holy Trainer was fun when we played with it.

My concern is that those pictures are obviously photoshopped. Some one added >shine< marks. Perhaps you should look to find a seller that posts pictures of the device in natural lighting conditions to ensure it's not actually chromed. There always seem to be a handful of sellers on DHGate that sell the same design. (I wonder how that business model works.)

10. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit said "Perhaps you should look to find a seller that posts pictures of the device in natural lighting conditions to ensure it's not actually chromed."

Peter, as I already wrote above I am quite shure that at least the cage I ordered is actually steel.
    As said, I did some work on it with the dremel and from the behaviour of the material as well by
    the look of the areas I did worl on this is steel.
    And since I used it afterwards and it also went wet but there's no rust chances are good that
    it is actually some sort of 316-quality.
    But I agree - you get what you pay for.
    It's far from perfect and in the meantime - after having some sort of blue balls due to being teased -
    I had to recognize that the weight is actually "a bit on the high side";-)

11. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    I was (and still may) add to my log, but I also had some issues with swelling because the metal ring has absolutely NO give at night, unlike the resin HTv2. There are problems with that too (eventual breakage possible due to stress) but I finally was able to get the fit I wanted by using a dremel to remove a mm or two from the interior diameter. Probably took off about 10 grams (maybe more) and it is nothing but steel alright. These shavings are as bad as fiberglass, so watch out! But now I have a great fit, day and night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice