Chastity cage Recommendations

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedbyLadyKat, Feb 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    I'm looking for a new cage and i need some help.
    Currently i have issues with a testicle slipping out. This has happened with every cage i own.
    Usually takes places when i am lifting, straining or even having a bowel movement.
    So if i was to get a PA, this could solve the problem of slipping a nut.
    Also i would like to wear a cage that would allow me to urinate standing up.
    Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    I have a high and tight sack and I have suffered the exact same issue as yours. Sitting on a toilet for a few minutes is sufficient to cool down the sack and make the skins and balls contract to the extent that the balls get painfully squeezed, and eventually the smaller ball would escape.

I use Kink3D at the moment. For each cage of the same length, they offer 3 different widths, and for each size of base ring they also offer 3 shapes. Combining both, you get countless combinations of length, width and gap between the cage and the ring.

Needless to say, they are quite expensive and each ring costs extra money. It took me 2 cages and 5 rings to find out the best combination. I currently use N+ Wide cage with Size 2 XD ring, which leaves a gap of 7mm between the cage and the ring. This combination for the moment is sufficient to keep the balls in place.

The gap measurement is available on their website for each combination of cage and ring.

If I go for a narrower or smaller cage, it might fit my penis better, but the gap will become bigger, and my balls will escape. So I can’t comment on peeing standing. I would sometimes have to adjust and re-align the pee hole before I pee due to the wider width of the cage.

ChastityUrges likes this.
  3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I had testicle slip a couple of times with my various CBs abd even on with a 45cm ring on an HT 5 Nano. I went to a 40cm (a bit more work and effort to get it on and secure) with an HT v5 NUB and no issues for the last several months.

The new ring/cage is so much smaller/tighter even "night alarms" are restricted to almost nothing.

4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    There are some decent cages on Amazon and Ebay, I suggest a stainless steel one with the regular round base ring, those seem to be the best fitting for me.
    My scrotum is tight to the body as well and it took me a couple of cages to find what worked best for me.
    I currently have a Badassworkroom custom cage on order a BA-25
    If you're not sure of your base ring size you can get a sizing kit from Mature Metal.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Get a cheap knock off cb6000/s kit off eBay/amazon and work out what size ring/gap and cage works best for you. Then you can see what other cages would suit your measurements or you could go for a custom cage instead.
    I recommend cherry keeper as they have a vast range of cage and ring types and sizes, and there very reasonably priced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice