Chastity Belt Parties: stories about male chastity & her friends

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by Casual_Reader, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    The idea of having a "coming out" party, where the keyholder holds a party to show off a (locked up) guy to her friends, seems to be a fairly common fantasy. Here are some of the better stories I've found:

Spanked by Wife & Her Friends (by Smy3th) involves a guy who returns home after a long day, only to find himself the inadvertent focus of his wife's little get-together:
    Then there's My Big Day, the only work by shaveeverything that I've found. A college student invites her friends over to see her new boy toy, and help with his first milking:
    And WendyWicke's Party Favors (part one & two). Its a work in progress, but it looks promising:

dsinbraces likes this.
  2. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    I'm on the fence about this work by Mrstefens - I can't decide if there are enough people in Cruel Hands to qualify as a "party", but its certainly thematically similar to the other stories:

3. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Over on Literotica, Belted_and_Teased has a multi-chapter story featuring not one, but two parties. A nervous yet adventurous wife, a husband with a chastity belt fantasy . . . and quite a few friends . . . a lot of bases get covered.

In the first part, Easy Street, Bryan (the main character) has to go away on a business trip. His wife remembers that he bought a CB-3000 on a lark, and wants him to wear it. But once he gets there, she gives him a call. She's had another idea:

Which leads to an interesting phone conversation:

Turns out Liz is actually at the same business conference as Bryan. And the next day (once word gets out), a second, even more interesting phone call gets made:

The three chapters of Easy Street:

4. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    In the sequel, Easy Street to a Hard Road, the fun and games start from the moment he gets home, to a very intrigued (and horny) wife:

And the fun and games begin almost immediately:

One caveat - the story includes ever increasing amount of bisexuality and fairly hardcore female domination. So not everyone may want to finish it:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice