Chastity and love

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Willing1, Nov 12, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Willing1

Willing1 New member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I quite recently discoverd this forum. Through bondage fora I already learnt some thinks about chastity and lockup devices. I just never realized how serious some couples are into it before reading the threads on this forum.

I once told my ex-girlfriend (gf at that time) that I wanted her to deny me. So once when we had great sex in the morning and I had made her orgasm she suddenly pushed me off and denied me. This was so exciting I was turned on for the rest of the day. We went shopping that day but I couldn't wait to get home and pleasure her even more. From this experience I can understand why people on this forum would want to be in chastity.

Therefore, reading about chastity contracts and cuckolding turns me on a lot. Only one set of questions in particilar comes to mind when I read of members not being allowed to have sex ever again, their wife hooking up with another lover and even a chastity contracts stating the wife will dump their slave when he becomes useless.

I suppose most people here started their relationship because of the love they feel for eachother. I think most people will say mutual respect, trust and sex are important factors in a relationship. When at some point a chastitycontract is intruduced and the man becomes cuckhold slave, what happens with these factors.

I can understand how the sex part changes and that the husband can get satisfaction though getting dinied. But in what way does the husband know he is still respected when his wife let's him clean the cock of her lover, let him do all the chores, does not allow him to have sex? How does the husband find trust when his wife finds a more permanent lover? It is a very tempting situation for the wife to fall in love with her new lover and stop caring about her husband. How do both husband and wife find love in these relationships? What makes it different from hiring a random slave?

I understand that not all people in chastity are that extreme that they practice cuckolding, are disallowed sex forever and have a contract. But I think also in that case chastity will change the way you love each other. So how do you express love, trust and respect for each other when in chasity or as a keyholder?

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Well - for the cuckolding part you have to ask someone else as I coundn't think of a way that would work for us as we are monogamous and craving for your GF to have sex with others sounds quite strange to me (espacially as it wouldn't be an option for my GF). But hey - if there are open realationships why shouldn't be there cuckolding relationships ? The difference doesn't seem that big to me especially as the risks are quite the same. Falling in love with another, jealousy...

Let's get to chastity and D/s ? How do you express love trust and respect in a chaste D/s relationship ? Like in a vanilla relationship. Living chastity and even D/s doesn't mean that you won't be close together anymore. Depending on your kind of relationship (and your understanding of a D/s relationship) the dominant part won't bully the submissive part around, you'll still cuddle on the couch and you'll still have sex even if might be in a somewhat different way (at least most of the time).
    By the way...this difference might be something that can bring you closer together. Dominance and power come hand in hand with responsibility for the submissive part and once you come to realize that she respects your limits, cares for you and meets your needs although she wouldn't have to you can experience a closeness that most vanilla couples will never have. Of course this works the other way round as well. Sub doing things he dislikes (out of love) for her, just because she want's it...

As it goes for chastity in a vanilla relationship there wouldn't be much a difference apart from the fact that you'll just come when she says so. Especially as being chaste doesn't (/ don't have to) mean you won't have intercourse anymore.

Last but not least some points to this quote. 1) Maybe quite hard to underrstand, but some people really don't want to orgasm again 2) they might even really WANT their GF / wife to have sex with someone 3) and when it comes to the last part with this "dump the slave when he becomes useless" you'll know that everything before was fiction or this is a very uncommon and freaky relationship at best.

That much for this night,

Shimone

3. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    My Mistress and I are very much a loving couple. Mistress will not entertain cuckoldry as She feels it is the start of a slippery slope.

She also likes me to service Her sexually but it is when where and how She wishes. Suffice to say these privileges are very intermittent, She has many orgasms by other means and I get teased mercilessly in between times.

My orgasms are totally under Her control but my chastity does not mean celibacy forever.

At the end of the day though it is different strokes for different folks and as long as both parties are happy about things then fine.

Julie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice