Chaster good?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Caged_B, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Caged_B

Caged_B Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Hi i have a question about Chaster.
    Do i just dont find any good Locks? Nearly everythign will end me in a 24/7 Lock i never come out. Or are the public Locks all just not good and i have to search for a private one?

2. Stu Goo

Stu Goo New member

Canada, BC, coastal
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    The locks have been less good in the past few months. Sometimes better when using discord to meet people or find better locks.

There is good ones out there.

Chaster is great as an app & tool. Has just about everything one would want to help you stay locked :)

3. Deleted member 115804

I am using charter there is a lock run by the headmistress for the boarding school and you have to go through three trials to get to the school with lots of tasks and stay locked and I am loving it. Every moment you can’t touch yourself or orgasm. Denial is perfect, and I love it, I want somebody to create a lock, but I have to have total denial. I want to stay locked for at least a year with no orgasm during that period

sis_nikki likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    I don’t use chaster so the only advice I can give is to use open locks, as you will get more votes from here, there are lots of us willing to vote, but are not permitted to, or want to sign up for things.

Caged_B likes this.
  5. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Totally agree about the open lock, you have to make sure to have that in the lock settings from the start to allow non-logged in users to vote. Especially if posting on public sites.

6. Christopher Edwards

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    I really like the idea of Chaster, but for me there are two issues. Firstly there is no search function for locks, just a few filters. Given that there are over 21000 locks available, that's pretty poor. Secondly the system is limited to keys being put into a combination lock box, no other options are available.

7. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    I tried few times after generating random combination on phone also take picture of lock instead of chaster generating one was good option, but 2 times when using combination padlock to held my keys on upper dish drainer with temp release had to cut it, bcs from pic was not able to read numbers(drunk when done pic).
    So avoid to lock in wall safe if not sure to take pic properly ;)
    Those 2 times after asking advice on discord 1st time delayed unlock for 24h before cutting lock, 2nd time waited gf to came home (she complained 1st time was not fair asking strangers on discord if I only self lock or she lock me) and she locked (nearly 4 inches long and more than one large) vibrating butt plug on a chain going through the bar on the tip of cage, then we get to sleep bcs was middle of night and next day when came home from work padlock was gone and she unlocked just the plug from chain next morning (day at work had to wore panties bcs with my boxer that are all lose the chain and padlock tingling could be heard:mad:) and she released cage just on Friday when was my turn for lead, so spent whole week locked:(

8. Deleted member 115804

A whole week is good you need more time in it I’m at 143 days now now cum no touch my mistress says NO and I obey .. so horny now I wonder if I’ll ever be allowed to cum again

9. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    For me is different, used to switch, only 1 time she leads 3 weeks in row, then I was so upset that were not playing for 2 months, anyway few times happened that I was still locked also when it was my week lead, bcs she had her *** week worse then usually and was better just agree everything :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice