Chafing in a CB6000

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MidKnight, Jun 24, 2011.

1. MidKnight

MidKnight New member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Hello all! It's good to know I'm not the only one who enjoys being locked up. At least I'm not alone.

I've had my cage for a while now. Actually I started off with the CB6000s. When I'm small, I'm small, but when I get big, it gets big and curves upward. With the small this presented a problem for me because it would always pull my balls down and would slightly be uncomfortable. So I changed to the 6000 and it's better.

But I have a new problem. When I wear my 6000 for a week nonstop, the head of my penis starts to chafe really badly. It gets red and just starts feeling uncomfortable. I clean it every day without taking it off and I put lube on right after. The lube seems to last all day. I'm using the only Silicone based lube I can find here. It's the Wet Platinum. I haven't been able to find anything else here which kinda sucks, but other than the chafing I haven't had any issues.

So my question is, has this happened to anyone else? Should I just try to ride this through? I want to be locked up for extended periods of time, but I hate this happening!

Any advice?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    I've never tried that lube so I can't say how effective it is. I have been locked up for almost 2 years now. I mean, I am released whenever she needs access for her pleasure or for routine cleanings every week or so, but its right back in afterward.

I use baby oil gel. I put the cage on with no lube but take a cotton swab and lube the inside of the head of the cage only with the baby oil gel. It helps the head of my penis to be able to move around slightly without getting stuck. This reduces the friction and prevents chafing for me. It also helps keep me aligned with the pee hole in the cage making it easier and cleaner to use a urinal.

I'm not sure if it's a solution to your problem or not, but it's cheap to find out. The baby oil gel may be lasting longer than your current lube and more effectively preventing the chafing.

Good luck!

3. Pet

Pet New member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I've worn both plastic and stainless steel devices and initially had chafing problems until I adopted 3 things:
    1. Keep pubic hair clippered short - shaving is tough on the skin, and I found I'd easily get uncomfortable afterwards.
    2. Use a standard skin mousturiser - in the UK we have 'Norwegian Formula for Dry Skin', which is excellent. This keeps the skin smooth and a little water-repellant, which is handy for going to the bathroom. I carry one of those little bottles you get from a hotel-room in my pocket topped up with it and use it to 'freshen up' when I need to. A silicone based lubricant intended for sex is not going to let your skin breathe, where a skin moisturiser is.
    3. Wear close-fitting cotton briefs for support.
    If you are regularly chafing in one place, it could be there is a tiny mold line in your plastic device or scratch on your metal one which you can't see by eye or feel through fingertips. Thoroughly clean your device and use the tip of your tongue and lips (about 10 times more sensitive than fingers) to feel if there is anything there. If there is, it's easy to polish these sorts of imperfections away with 000 carborundum paper and a rub with a dab of metal polish on a cotton cloth.

4. MidKnight

MidKnight New member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I'll try a different lube.

I guess my next question is, what kind of underware works best? I'm using boxers right now because with panties or briefs, the base ring is pushed into my body and starts to hurt after a few minutes. What doyou find works beat or you?

5. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Briefs.

Keeping everything held in place definitely helps me WITH comfort.....not causing discomfort. I've always hated boxers though.

I'm not sure why you're having discomfort with briefs. I'm assuming that you have a high and tight ball sack. It will stretch slightly over time with the device on. You might want to revisit the briefs a in a few months to see if it works better for you.

I'm also not sure exactly WHAT is hurting. Could you be wearing too small of a ring?

As with most things, your mileage may vary, but I've discovered that getting a really tight ring doesn't make the device more secure than one that is comfortable. The decive is NOT going to be 100% secure.....just a deterrent. Put it on and forget about trying to escape from it and assume that you CAN'T escape and you'll be better off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice