Cellmate

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by DCW, Nov 26, 2022.

1. DCW

DCW Member

Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Anyone had any experience with the cellmate 2 been thinking about getting one

2. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Not the most comfortable. And I can barely feel the shock. But the app works great! But instead I bought the qiui keypod and selling the cage

kinkyboynextdoor and DCW like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thanks for this info!

DCW likes this.
  4. djbakkertje

djbakkertje Member

Local Time:
    The cage is very comfortable, de shocking isn't felt at all

DCW likes this.
  5. kinkyboynextdoor

USA
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    How is the qiui Keypod? Was thinking about getting one but saw some terrible reviews — app doesn't work, breaks easily, etc. How's it working out for you?

6. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    Not had any problems with the app. Build quality is ok, but it's easy to destroy if you want to. But then you can't use it any more so I don't do that ;P

7. Goddess Jade

Goddess Jade Humiliation Fetish Therapist.
    Verified Female

NLP MP, Fetish Therapist.
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Ooh! thank you for all the information, this is all quite new to me, I am looking into the tech that allows for long distance keyholding as it has become quite the new fascination of mine. This qiui thing seems quite cheap and easy to use, would I as the 'kh' have control over locking/unlocking or is it more of just a monitoring thing?

slave_m and DCW like this.
  8. Michael70

Michael70 Member

Munich
    Local Time:
    Well the thing is that you can in a first step transfer the "ownership" to a KH, then you still can force the cage to be unlocked by some buttons (Force Unbinding the KH and then Force Open the Cage). Only after 1 month with a KH you can go into a hardcore mode. In that mode you cannot unbind the KH anymore.

Practically, you easily can pull out the penis unfortunately.

For the shock, hardly noticeable, but dangerous as it can burn the skin over tiime (even so the shock is not used, it seems some techncial misconstruction as I understood)

DCW likes this.
  9. Michael70

Michael70 Member

Munich
    Local Time:
    I recommend to put scotch tape over the shocking contacts... and just forget about the shock. The shock anyways cannot be performed at any time, the chastity device would need to be re-connected to your subs mobile phone first. It disconnects after a few minutes. So you cannot just shock him e.g. after 2 hours, unless I accidentally connected to his mobile again. And even so it is questionable it he will feel the shock - really.

If you wanna try with my Cellmate2, get a Qiui account, let me know ;-)

It is a fun toy and not suitable for long-term or more serious play.

DCW likes this.
  10. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    The Cellmate looks ridiculously bulky to me but I've never worn one. There's ways to control a key long distance without dedicated cage. Look up the lock boxes realtors use.

11. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have to CM2 and keypod, so far the keypod works as advertised. I have been locked in the CM2 for up to 2 weeks at once. Use of lots of lube was required. Even though Qiui states you can shower in it, my first one ended up with water inside, which killed it, so be careful. My second one I used duct tape over the shock contacts. I couldn't feel much but didn't want to risk getting fried. Anyway, in the long run it took a lot of attention to remain comfortable in it. It did show me that I would like to pursue 24/7 chastity just not with the Cellmate. Right now I am having issues connecting to the app, so even if I wanted to, I can't unlock it. (I am not locked in it) As for the app, it's ok. A lot of censorship... it is based in China and there are many many scammers, just looking for "subs" to take their $$$. Having said all that, there are good Dommes there too.... and if you want to add abit of "cyberspice" to your chaste world check it out.

DCW likes this.
  12. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    The Qiui Keypod might work for you for securing the keys, but there are other options. I have the Qiui app for use with my Little Devil shock collar, and the app was difficult to get loaded and set up, and then is kind of clunky.

My Mistress and I have been using an inexpensive Bluethooth lock to secure my keys in a plastic tube. Only she can unlock the keys, yet I still have access for them in an emergency by cutting the plastic tube. If I cut the plastic tube, it is very obvious that I have done so. The lock is maybe $20 online, and the software is OKLOK+.

You can see a picture here:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/bluetooth-lock.59879/

latexbound and DCW like this.
  13. Goddess Jade

Goddess Jade Humiliation Fetish Therapist.
    Verified Female

NLP MP, Fetish Therapist.
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your post, I will look into this ;) x

14. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this could save others time and money

15. foxsub

foxsub Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I recently purchased a cellmate 2. It fits well for me. The shock can be discussed on how it its. It will only work if you fill the tube completely. The ring can be moved over an angle of about 90 degrees.

The app is not great. A lot of chinese is visible. Most active users are from there, it is more like posting on a bulleting board than a real chat.And you can receive personal messages. Without timestamp so you have no idea when someone messaged you. You can see all over the world but also regional.
    The app crashes once in a while. This doesn't do anything to your devices. However you need to be able to connect to it. And you need to wake them up in case you want to give it active instructions. However if it is on a timer it will get the information from the server.

Handing over authority is easy enough. You can do it for a period or full authorization. The keyholder will get the keys and can decide to open or lock the device. If you have the cellmate 2 the keyholder can shock you. But you need to wake up the device. So there is no surprise shock. The only surprise is possible with a timer. But you can see the timer yourself in the app. The keyholder can also post reference like chaster app for people to vote on and lock you up for a long while if the keyholder doesn't want to decide on it. Now if you want to go all out you can go for hardcore mode. You will loose any possibility of unbind the keyholder from your device. So make sure you know your keyholder!

Now as mentioned the app is not great. Most of yesterday was actually not working. Could not send message, contact your device or anything else. So you were locked for real and not even the keyholder could get you out! All is working again though but this was an involuntary way of having a different keyholder.

I am happy with the cage but due to the way the app behaves it is less great. This is the 5th cage I have acquired and the best so far. I have not experienced anything sharp or otherwise damaging. Remember to use lube to get it on. And take your time. and make sure that the keyholder gives you time to get yourself inside in a proper way. Getting pain and stuck in a way and not being lot let out is not fun. Trust is important both ways. Both want chastity.

In the long run I will most likely not use this cage but a metal one from house of denial and the keypod which I also have won't be used either.

Bottom line. It is not bad, can be better, and make sure you have a trustworthy partner. And charge it for the full time when you get it (lessons learnt)

If you need help, then let me know. I am also getting smarter by the day

16. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Nice solution!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice