CB6k for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by hobbes221, Jul 3, 2012.

1. hobbes221

hobbes221 Member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    I have a great condition, clear 6k that I no longer need. I can post pics but I'm sure you all know what a 6k looks like :p the smallest spacer has been sanded down until it wasn't glossy because I was going to test some glue on it before doing a mod to the actual tube. I have since abandoned the project. On the tube itself in the location of the frenulum is a small hole drilled and smoothed. I was going to use it for a frenum piercing cable but it didn't work out. The hole is approx the thickness of the cable for iPod headphones (lol the only common thing I could think of.. It's a tiny hole, probably less than a tenth of an inch in diameter).. other than that, it's like new. I even have the box.

I'd like $55 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. PM or post if pics are required

2. hobbes221

hobbes221 Member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    $45 shipped

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice