Cb6000s vs. Ht4 ‍♂️

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Marcus1982, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Hey everyone. So, since sleeping in the cb6000s is just not happening, we are considering buying a holy trainer 4.
    But for the love of us we cannot decide on the correct size. I’ve been wearing the cb6000s with the biggest spacer and have about 5mm space in the tip when fully flaccid. I would use a smaller spacer but that reduces the space to the a ring too much and I get a pretty bad burning sensation when sitting down and at night. It does however fit perfectly length wise with the smaller spacer.
    Now, should I get the small or standard tube for the holy trainer? I don’t want to buy the Chinese knock off first since they alledem to be a bit different and I don’t think I could get a correct fit with the original one.
    Any help would be appreciated

2. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I originally had one of those multiple part CB6000s, its like a damn chastity Lego set. I found there was always space at the top. I moved to the authentic HT V2 small and even with that model there was still empty space. The HT Nano V3 knockoff I bought was the best fit, but the problem with it was the lock only engaged with one ring, the others in the set where useless and there was too much space underneath leading to unwanted escapes, a problem they later corrected but not in the knockoffs until the V4 version I think.

On the other hand the V3 Nub knockoff I bought was perfect. Only the lock degraded which was easily replaced. Before spending mega bucks on the authentic I'd consider getting a new Nano knockoff to try, hopefully from a seller others have said is decent.

3. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I would go with the nub if I were you. I am an extreme grower and even the nano would have a gap at the tip when I got really hot. The nub keeps everything so tight nighttime erections are a thing of the past. It’s so comfortable I forget I have it on. Now I went with a Chinese knockoff before I spend the big bucks and aside from a little sanding to get a few burrs off the only issue I have is the plastic smell. It’s less than when I first got it but it’s still there. The best part is it doesn’t get nearly as stinky even after days of continuous lockup. I do get a little pee on by balls if I don’t adjust but it’s a quick wipe and done. I have pictures of you are interested.
    Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice