Cb6000S tips & tricks

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Dutchhh123456789, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Dutchhh123456789

Dutchhh123456789 New member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Good day fellow chastity enthousiast!
    After following and reading a lot of interesting things on CM, I now have my own question regarding some issues wearing my cb6000s.

I've already searched a lot, but I can't find a good answer so far. I hope you guys have some tips and tricks for me to try out which resolve my problem(s) wearing the cage.

As mentioned earlier, I am wearing a cb6000s and I am having 2 issues;

1) Nocturnal erections; like a lot of people I also wake up in the middle of the night due to erections. But instead to what I've experienced with other cages, my erection won't stop. It continues to stay like 50% erect a lot of the time.
    Going to the toilet in the night helps, but most of the time my erection starts once again while getting back to bed.
    My (halve) erection doesn't result in that deep painful feeling in your lower belly as other cages do.
    It is annoying but nothing more then that. After 2 weeks it still didn't go away.

2) "Bulging flesh".
    Instead of the nocturnal erections, this issue really makes it hard to wear the cage for a long period.
    I've tried a lot of methods putting on the cage, but it mostly ends up with "bulging flesh" between the ring and the cage itself.

The only spacer that prevents my balls from slipping trough is the smallest one.
    If I don't take the bulging flesh into account, this spacer combined with the ring fits perfectly.
    The bulging flesh is on the sides of the cage but also in-between the small gaps between the pins and the spacer.
    After a while this causes damage to the skin, the edges if the cage presses into the flesh which causes bleeding and/or swelling.
    I've also tried the socking/stocking method, which works very well for this problem. But this again causes my skin sticking out if the hole on the front side if the cage.
    I've also tried different lotions, but even with that I can't get all the flesh inside.

I really hope I can get some tips, tricks or help from the CM community.

Ps.
    English is not my native language. So if any clarification is needed; just let me know

2. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I am in a CB6000s too. If it's a Chinese knock off like mine, it will benefit from a good overall sand of all the edges to smooth them. If the base ring has grooves, fill them in with resin/epoxy. I use a cotton bud/q-tip to address any pinching or bulging skin before my KH locks the device in place. Lastly I'd recommend using a support strap to keep the device anchored to your body at night.

3. Dutchhh123456789

Dutchhh123456789 New member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Thank you for your advice! I just tried the sanding and smoothing the edges and also filled the grooves with resin.
    I also successfully put the cage on using the stocking method and it fits perfectly right now.
    I'm wearing it now for 5 or 6 days without any issues besides the nocturnal erections

Chaste Bear likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice