CB6000s Ramblings

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by DMc79, Sep 14, 2014.

1. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I recently bought a chrome Chinese knock-off. Finally got the ring and spacer combination right. The cage is very heavy, so a proper fit is essential. I wrapped the lock in Scotch tape, because it rattled like crazy when I walked. Much more quiet now.

My REM sleep usually kicks in after about four hours. No sore balls, but my penis is nearly at the end of the cage when I'm flaccid. Oddly, I really like the feel of trying to raise my chrome encased cock up an inch or so, and I enjoy the tightness too. It's been seven days and nights now with it on. I get released after my morning shower for a cleaning and re-lube with baby oil.

The weight of this thing is a constant reminder that i am locked up. It is also a turn on, and I find myself frequently leaking pre-cum.

I have been wearing a CB6000s for 3 1/2 months now. I went one week with it off, felt naked, and put it back on.

I am due for a massage in one week.The therapist is new, and is a woman. I have decided to wear my 6000s while being massaged, and not tell her I have it on. With proper draping, I don't think she will be able to detect it. I want to wear it in order to prevent getting a hard on. If she sees the device, I suspect she will say nothing.

I'm even thinking of keeping it on when I get my annual physical in early November. I'm not sure what my Dr. will say about it. I thought I would simply say that this is my new lifestyle, and that if he wants to inspect my junk, I will take it off. Do you guys think that's a bad idea?

2. wetdreamer

wetdreamer New member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    I would keep it in for the physio, but the doctor might not be impressed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice