CB6000s Initial Review - Waiting for Lori's 2C

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by subken, May 6, 2011.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    My well used and repaired CB3000 has split so many times that is could no longer be repaired. Noticing similarities in design between the Lori's 2C and the 6000s, my KH thought it would be a good stop-gap and possible backup until my Lori's 2C arrives and gets properly fitted in July.

I've been in the CB6000s for around 24 hours so these are just my first impressions. The intent is 24/7 except for weekly T&D, cleaning, and a release every 5 to 6 weeks. I had been in the CB3000 24/7 for a little over a month when it bit the dust, then I had 8 days out (slow shipping at Extreme Restraints) while the 6000s was in transit.

After initially figuring out how to assemble and lock it in place I was immediately impressed at the lack of bulk compared to the 3000. The flat semi-oval testie ring is a huge improvement and with the new design it is very easy to get on since you don't have to pop your testicles through a ring. Everything goes together smoothly though if you have even short pubic hair it is easy to get it caught in the numerous sliding pieces as it is fitted in place.

Once on and locked I was amazed at how much better it felt than the other CBXXXX devices I've owned (CB2k, CB3K, and The Curve). The more compact design keeps things much more in place and allows greater freedom of movement without tugging the balls. Whereas there was an extra inch of length in the CB3K, I pretty much fill the 6000s when normally flacid and this makes a huge difference in comfort and eliminates the need for regular adjustment. There has been absolutely no "turtleing back" which happened all the time in the 3K. Peeing is also enormously improved since everything lines up with the slot and tends to stay that way. I could probably pee standing up though I doubt if I'll try since I could end up spraying evertwhere.

I will say the oval shape makes the ring feel a little tighter but more secure, and the flatness of it makes it more bearable on the skin under the scrotum. I have not experienced the same intense burning as I did when breaking into my 3K, nor does the flat ring slide forward as much as the round one did, which led to testicle pain or the blue balls ache. Even after a month of 24/7 in the 3K I still got morning erection discomfort and scrotum burning to some extent. With the 6000s this is mostly eliminated, though my scrotum is always tighter in the morning hours so I still found myself using a little lotion.

I use the second largest ring with the smallest spacer as I did with the 3K. The first thing my KH wife did was snake a finger under the testie ring and slightly into the tube to see how easily I could pull out the back. She determine that I could pull out but going back in would be really difficult without the key and she would know, so she deemed it fit to use until my Lori's 2C arrives. She ordered my Lori's 2C with spikes (dulled rods according Ms Lori) to address this issue.

As I look at the more successful devices out there, the trend seems to be toward those that fit snug and more or less eliminate erections which in turn eliminates a lot of the discomfort, scrotum pain, and chaffing. This is true with the 6000s - boners are not fun at all with this device - there is nowhere for them to go. My KH is delighted with this aspect of the 6000s and reminds me that my permanent 2C will be the same if not worse. So with this device there is another element to chastity besides orgasm denial, that being erection control, with an incentive to avoid them at all times when locked.

My conclusion so far is that this is without a doubt the best CBXXX design ever in terms of comfort, security, and concealability. No, it's not 100% secure as it is made of plastic and can be pulled out of, but in the context of the existing plastic devices it is a dramatic improvement. I would certainly recommend it anyone starting out or exploring to see if chastity it for them. And it seems an excellent beginning and good backup to those moving to more secure and/or permanent metal devices.

2. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Thank you for the excellent review.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice