Cb6000 finally arrived

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ranger45, Apr 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Well after having not so good luck with the HT2, my CB6000 finally came in yesterday(Friday). I was excited it finally came in and so was the wife.

I put it on and wife locked it for me.

Compared to the HT2, the comfort level is much better.

I'm using the largest ring and 2nd largest spacer. There is no way my balls will fit in a smaller ring, even with the largest one, there was a lot of squeezing and pushing to keep from pinching skin.

I wore it for about 5-6 hours and it felt fine.

We are at the beach for the weekend and wife agreed that wearing it to the beach might be a bad idea due to salt and sand so I will likely stay unlocked for most of today and tomorrow. I would like to wear it but the thought of getting sand in it and chaffing could cause days of set back.

2. Ranger45

Ranger45 Member

Superintendent
    South Alabama
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    I completely forgot to mention that due to medical reasons, I'm on a testosterone supplement. According to the dr, I'm on a 'higher than usual dose' per her prescription.

The testosterone supplement does increase my already incredibly high libido so I'm hoping the caging can give my wife some control of my sex drive in a way.

3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Hi ranger good to hear your 6000 has arrived, I think I mentioned to you in another post you will have more ring and gap options with this and will help you get sizing right for longer wear. Once you are happy with the fit you will be able to apply the sizes to any other device you want, ultimately stainless steel is best suited to continual wear, something you may want to look at in the future, in any event hope all goes well and you enjoy your experience

Ranger45 likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    That was my starter device. I too started with the largest of everything but after a month I was going for the next size smaller ring and spacer. Mine broke when I started using it 24/7 every day. In a matter of a few months two rings broke and the cage split. It is not a 24/7 cage but good for wearing it several hours a day. I gave up on it after my second ring broke and I just found it annoying to put on and take off with all of its parts. I like the cages with two parts, the cage and the ring. I went to the HT2 after the CB6000 and I found it to be more comfortable one out of the four name brand off the shelf devices I had bought. It is the backup to my Jailbird when I have to send it in for any changes. For most the CB6000 is a good choice if you are not going for 24/7/365 wear. It is just not rugged enough for my use but a great design even if bulky.

I started with the sizes you did but found that I would wake up with it completely off of me or it would come off when I bent over in certain ways. I went to the next size ring and no spacer at all to get it so that it would not fall off. Even with my Jailbird, after a few months I had to get a smaller ring and increased the gap form 1/4" to 1/2". Now it fits me comfortable and will last longer than I will. Have fun with your CB6000. Try the points of intrique. They are good for short time play but not 24/7 wear.

sissybitch and Ranger45 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice