CB3000 sore balls.

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by wireless slave, Jun 12, 2012.

1. wireless slave

wireless slave New member

none
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I have a cb3000 on, but my balls are not long so the sits firmly agenst the cb300 and my thighs slides agenst them when i am walking, how can i avoide that ?

Can i make my balls longer som way or can i do somthing els ?

I have added a pic of how is sits.

close.jpg

newturn2 likes this.
  2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    A common problem with guys whose balls are "high and tight." I assume you have tried using a larger spacer?

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    wireless slave, I dont mean to sound dismissive of your little problem, well, I do actually. I have been walking around at a business meeting all day in 5" heels, and my poor feet are killing me. So to hear you complaining about your cherries rubbing against your thighs has just got Me spluttering into My coffee. LOL.

4. manjelly

manjelly Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Mistress B, I loved your response.... I laughed out loud... :)

Use a larger spacer and a bigger ring size. Work down (try a shorter spacer first) week by week.... it takes some time for the sac to adjust.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Wireless slave, The putting up with the pain until your sac stretches and adjusts is one solution and for some it can work. However, I had a similar issue with the CB3000. CB6000. Birdlock neo and the constant pain irritation and being rubbed raw interfered with being able to perform normal day to day duties.

The full metal belt and tube was the most secure and successful of the devices but not practical if you have an active job.

Our solution was to get a PA and use non ball trap devices. Other than being very secure without any pull out issues the devices are very comfortable and also very practical.

If you consider a PA you must ensure it is healed otherwise migration issues can occur due to the force on the piercing by the chasitiy device when becoming partially erect. The other issue is that no piercer will perform the job at anything larger than 8 ga, you will have to stretch to 4 ga where I found the devices secure and far more comfortable.

The PA has other benefits for your keyholder if you are allowed to enter her and service her needs. D has purchased a 4 ga bent barbell with 10mm balls for when I am allowed to enter her again, although this will be another 4 -5 months away.

With a PA device 4 -5 months is not a problem as you can keep it clean and wear it without irritation and remained locked for 24/7.

Hope that is of assistance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice