CB Security survey

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by OwnedbyLeeanne, Dec 7, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Just would like to add an idea it two. Use a segmented ring 6 ga or larger at 5/8 inch. No cheating ability to open without pliers. At 2 ga it difficult with pliers. Match this with MM JB or QK and you have a quality device with excellent PA security.Re Ms Lori. She actually lost one of her fabricators (and long time good friend) to a tragic auto accident. Rule about Lori devices is "you have to be patient" More so now than before.

2. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Yes, it's possible but not as easy as it would be if i were not locked. The vibrator position, how i am positioned inside the cage, how frustrated & desperate i feel about the need to cum all play a factor. The vibrations can either feel really good & bring me to orgasm, or it can hurt by pinching if it takes to long. My cage is custom made & the size is actually a couple of millimeters larger than i am when flaccid. i also have a stainless chain around my waist connected to the device which pulls it close to my body. If the chain is not on there is room between the base ring & me, that allows me to get semi-erect. With the chain on there is no room at all for an erection so if i don't get aroused fast enough to cum my clit tries to get erect & starts to hurt too much & cumming isn't as attractive.

By the way, i told my Wife that the temptation of sneaking her vibrator exists so i asked Her to lock it away to remove the temptation. She did exactly that & unless i go buy a new one i have no access to any vibrator.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice