CB 6000s Possible Damage?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by sargentdz666, Oct 22, 2015.

1. sargentdz666

sargentdz666 New member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hello,

A few months back, I wore the CB600s for about a week for the first time. I was doing some of the online teases one may come across while wearing it, and I think something may have gone wrong while I was grinding against the floor while wearing it.

The skin on part of my shaft became a darker color and slightly less sensitive than it used to be, and my erections do not seem to be quite as hard as they used to be. There is no pain or anything, just a darker color around my shaft and it's somewhat more difficult to get erect without stroking. I have still been masturbating since then, and I am going to stop to see if that allows for any sort of improvement.

There seem to be many informed people on this site, and I was just curious as to whether anyone had experienced anything similar to this while wearing a chastity device.

I am pretty concerned, but not freaking out since I have not abstained from touching since that had happened. I would appreciate any advice or input anyone may have on this topic, thanks very much!

2. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    First of all, sorry to hear you're having that issue. It's never good to have your fun ruined by that "uh oh, that can't be good" feeling.

It's difficult to determine exactly what the issue is without seeing it. It sounds like a broken blood vessel which causes discoloration. It's not very common in chastity play but also understandable due to the direct compression on the tissue. Worst case scenario, the discoloration is caused by a penis fracture (yes, that's a real thing). But it doesn't sound like that's what happened with you. If it's a fracture, the discoloration is usually over a very large area and you would hear a pop noise and have a good deal of pain. You also wouldn't even want to masturbate after that.

If the discoloration is small and you're still able to get erect and masturbate, it's probably just a broken blood vessel. If so, it will usually go away on it's own. That is, unless you keep "messing" around with it. You should abstain from using it for a couple weeks to allow it to heal. Now for the next bit of good information. No matter what information you receive here, whether totally accurate or total nonsense, it's up to you to seek professional care if you think you may need it. After all, I'm not a doctor...or am I? The point being, I'm just a random person on the internet and so are the other responses you'll get. If you're concerned about it, talk to your urologist or general practitioner.

If you don't feel like physically going in to the doctor or you're too embarrassed about the story, there is always Teladoc. Great new way to speak with a doctor over the phone or video chat. Good luck and hope it heals soon. :)

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Oh broken boy bits.

Do we get it still works in every respect? I which case I doubt any lasting damage. Yes leave the cage off till any bruse has gone and try not to rub it better!

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice