CB-6000s ... not sure what to do.

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Tigerstrech, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Tigerstrech

Tigerstrech New member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Hello, new member here.

I just bought a brand new CB-6000s, thinking it would fit, but it didn't. It's too small. :( ... very sad since I was looking to buy one for years, it is my first belt. Kind of killed the fantasy. Anyway ... Obviously because its too small, just putting it on make the cage full and push the meat backward. So as soon as I get slightly excited, the erection starts behind the ring .. kind of "inside me" ... and pushes the whole belt and ring forward and at that point, just a slight touch of the finger, or simply walking, makes my dick slide out. There is zero security at all. I didn't expect that belt to be so small. I'm like 3.5" flacid and probably around 6" hard. I wanted a beginner belt, I like the product, but I should have bought the regular one. :(

So I'm willing to give it another try with the CB-6000 cage, but I'm not sure what is the best route to take from here and I wanted some opinions. The CB-6000 doesn't look much longer, will it make a noticeable difference you think and prevent to get an erection "behind the ring"?

In my head, right now i have the following options:
    - Take the risk and buy a new CB-6000
    - Try to trade the 6ks cage for a 6k cage on here
    - Buy a 6k cage and try to get rid of the 6ks on here
    - "No cb-6000 wont fix you problem!!! Its not your solution!"
    - Give up on chastity fantasy (mmm no ;) )

Its gonna cost me money I fear ... but If i can at least make it work and lock myself in efficiently, i'd quickly forget my mistake I'm sure. ;)

Give me your thoughts, opinion, advice. It would be really appreciated.

Thanks

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    I have a 6000 cage that I originally bought. I went and bought the 6000s cage by itself and for me found it a much better size. Gives you to options of trying another cage whether getting a used one or buying one new but saves you some money from buying the complete device again.

3. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    The standard 6000 cage is 3.25" as opposed to 2.5" 6000s. I started with the standard and then moved to the short. As far as being noticeable the standard is slightly more noticeable but not to bad. If you would lie to try the 6000 cage as mentioned above you can purchase just the cage, I got mine here:

http://www.shellystoybox.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=690

or you can message me I've been thinking about selling my 6000 cage.

The slip out sounds like the spacing might be a little off. the CB devices can take a while to get the fit just right sometimes.
    cb6000uu.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice